All New Predator Hunting show on the Sportsmans Channel!

skinney

Director
Fellas, NOTE: this is not our work, but we have worked with Chris Robinson the man behind this trailer. I have a lot of respect for him, his team, and his work, as he as always been straightforward, and honest, and to me that means A LOT. They will be airing a new show at the end of December. I personally don't get jacked about shows on T.V. but I am about this one, it's a game changer for sure. This is literally going to set the standard for predator hunting shows on T.V.
Air times on the Sportsmans Channel starting 12/29 listed below.
AIRTIMES (EST) for NIGHT CREW TV
Prime: Fridays, 7:00 p.m.
Prime: Fridays, 12:00 p.m.
Additional: Mondays, 2:00 a.m.
Additional: Thursdays, 8:30 a.m

Night Crew season 1 Trailer from Chris Robinson on Vimeo.

Night Crew/O'Neill Ops from Chris Robinson on Vimeo.

Originally Posted By: BPS SpecialSuper quality on the resolution of that clip; should be a good show.

I've seen the pilot a few months ago, trust me, everything about this show is super high quality. It's what you get when you have the man in the field not only pulling the trigger, and capturing the video, but producing his own show. Top notch, trust me!

Guess they parted ways with predator pursuit eh?

Chris always had top quality night footage.
Kudos and good luck to them!

Good footage when he was on carnivore.

I'm stoked! DVR is set. Another show that I will catch grief from the woman about.

Last edited:
Thats some of the best footage Ive seen. Im not a night hunter, but I do film a little. Nothing but respect for someone laying down stuff like that. Top notch.

Looks like an awesome show but I don't get the Sportsmen's Channel. I have to add another 50 channels to get that one. Guess I'll keep watching YouTube...

Those guys take night calling in conjunction with videoing to a whole new level. I've enjoyed watching them at times on Carnivore and Predator Pursuit. As Gary would say, these guys are the "innovators" and not the "imitators". Should be a great show as far as TV shows can be great.

Originally Posted By: jf1073more footage of predators in that trailer than many shows have in an entire season. look fwd to it.

I agree, this show will not have the problem with a shortage of quality footage.

Originally Posted By: FishnHunt9Looks like a great show! Do you know where the hunts were filmed?

I know most were in Texas, and I think I saw a select few of the best of the best kill shots that were in Pennsylvania.

Back