Can we find a theme song for Predator Masters?

borrowed time

So, i was thinking it might be fun to see what people come up with if we imagined we could have a Predator Masters theme song. Has to have some sort of connection with predator hunting, ie: animal, gun, shooting, conditions we hunt in, things we endure or look for/forward to, etc, etc.

I'll kick it off with what I hope is the best choice cause its got a great sound!

Sweet - "Fox on the Run" - cause its got a fox on the run in it.

Last edited:
Nothing against Sweet. Like it just fine in occasional small doses. But it's a little bit light.

I often turn the volume on this one up to just below the threshold of pain driving in the dark to my first stand of the morning.

[video:youtube][/video]

Something about the line "the food that screamed" that just goes right with the occasion.

- DAA

Just for kicks, we can keep them dogies rolling
thumbup1.gif

Gene

Originally Posted By: crapshootWould have never took DAA for a motorhead head fan.

Long time, big time. Still have the import version of Ace of Spades I bought in 1980 (vinyl, of course...). Always like Bomber better though
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: crapshootI think this is more appropriate for this place.

Winner!

- DAA

Ian Tyson has one (The Coyote and the Cowboy) that may fit some of this crowd, but I like Dave Stamey's coyote song a little better.

Last edited:
If we are gonna do Queen, I vote for Fat Bottom Girls

Hank Jr. Country State of Mind

Or a song that sums up most of us when it comes to guns and hunting Muddy Waters I cant be satisfied

Last edited:
Back