OH Happy Days...well 225 days later...

Bet you got that all warm and fuzzy feeling when you found out it was approved, didn't you?! Ya, I pretty much hate you and all the other SOB's that are getting your stamps approved, but as soon as I get the, it's been approved, phone call we can go back to being friends, but for now I'm green with envy and I hate you all.
tongue.gif

I swear, waiting for my sixth one has been worse than waiting for my first. My Dead Air Ghost went pending April 25th, I called yesterday and the not so nice lady said it was still pending. Ugh!!!!
cursing.gif

Joking aside, congrats on the news of your approval!

Originally Posted By: B23Bet you got that all warm and fuzzy feeling when you found out it was approved, didn't you?! Ya, I pretty much hate you and all the other SOB's that are getting your stamps approved, but as soon as I get the, it's been approved, phone call we can go back to being friends, but for now I'm green with envy and I hate you all.
tongue.gif

I swear, waiting for my sixth one has been worse than waiting for my first. My Dead Air Ghost went pending April 25th, I called yesterday and the not so nice lady said it was still pending. Ugh!!!!
cursing.gif

Ha ha.....I know the feeling all too well!

I used to be that guy...checking the NFA posts...impatient...depressed.....distraught..lol.
sneaky2.gif

My Class III guy would always tell me you might as well watch water boil...lol.
scared.gif

Thanks Man!

I'm hoping the HPA passes....really do.
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
I'd get one but at my age I'm not sure I'd last long enough for the paperwork to go through...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rudymontanaMine is supposed to be here this week. 8 months after the initial paper work started. Wow!!!!

Any day now for sure!

I just called randomly, it had been probably 2 months since I called. I was really NOT expecting to hear good news....ready to get dejected again..lol

Then, BAM...the gal said it was approved Dec. 2, 2016. Man was I ever stoked!
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
Bad part is they have up to 30 days after it's approved to mail the stamp to dealer

On my first ever can, the approved form arrived at my dealers 28 days after it was approved. Guess it took them a while to make it to the mailbox

My other ones haven't taken that long, but it did on my first one. Bummer

Originally Posted By: B23Bet you got that all warm and fuzzy feeling when you found out it was approved, didn't you?! Ya, I pretty much hate you and all the other SOB's that are getting your stamps approved, but as soon as I get the, it's been approved, phone call we can go back to being friends, but for now I'm green with envy and I hate you all.
tongue.gif

cursing.gif

Ok, we're good, I don't hate all of you who were getting your Form 4 approvals, anymore. I just went picked up my Dead Air Ghost from the dealer.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: B23Bet you got that all warm and fuzzy feeling when you found out it was approved, didn't you?! Ya, I pretty much hate you and all the other SOB's that are getting your stamps approved, but as soon as I get the, it's been approved, phone call we can go back to being friends, but for now I'm green with envy and I hate you all.
tongue.gif

cursing.gif

Ok, we're good, I don't hate all of you who were getting your Form 4 approvals, anymore. I just went picked up my Dead Air Ghost from the dealer.
thumbup.gif

Finally now you joined the happy happy crowd!! Congratulations

I hate you now! Paid Silencer Shop on April 24th,got the form 3 approval email on Aug.1st. Here I sit all broken hearted, still.

Go have some quiet fun for me!

my first suppressor took over 8 months so i feel ya'lls pain while waiting and excitement when the toy finally gets cut loose. i had just bought my sparrow in october and got my form 4 submitted maybe 5-6 weeks before sandy hook happened and the firearm world went sideways.

at least i had plenty of time to thread barrels while i was waiting for it.

it was like christmas when i got the email from the local dealer who had my can in jail all that time saying my stamp had arrived! i even cut work early and headed out to pick it up that very same afternoon! he was even cool enough to sell me a brick of subsonics - since of course there was no 22lr to be had anywhere - no less quality subs at a price lower than what i could buy the same ammo for today.

Back