Shockwave has sound distortion

Saskcoyote78

Hi Guys

Anyone else ever had sound issues with their shockwave? When I have the volume set to 37 or above I get some cracking/white noise in the calling sequence. Howls and high pitched sounds are the worst. Ive used to sets of fully charged batteries and am still getting this annoying sound. Suggestions?? Im in Canada and hate to send it across the line in risk of loosing it.

Cheers!!

I had the same problem last year and switched to lithium batteries and thought I had it fixed. And how it started doing it again. I sent a email t fox pro this weekend to see what they say I'll let you know what they tell me.

This is what they told me

When you turn the Shockwave on, hold down the "menu/select" button on the Shockwave. It should display the menu on the Shockwave. After doing that you will notice an option for battery chemistry. If you are going to be using lithium batteries then you will want to switch that chemistry to lithium.

Originally Posted By: wysongdogThis is what they told me

When you turn the Shockwave on, hold down the "menu/select" button on the Shockwave. It should display the menu on the Shockwave. After doing that you will notice an option for battery chemistry. If you are going to be using lithium batteries then you will want to switch that chemistry to lithium.

Cool. I switched to NiMH..My next option will be Lithium as "reaper4" suggested.

Cheers!!

DO this!!!

Buy the FoxPro 10AA welded battery pack and charger.

I have never had a problem, own 2 of the regular and just purchased the Lith ion pack.

Why keep buying expensive AA Lithium batteries??

I use energizers in all my remotes.

Ues, they run better on good batteries. Regular El cheapo double a batteries work fine but have some distortion when they are going dead. Lithium lasts longer.

Look at it this way you buy a really nice gun and shoot steel cased cap through it? Or not buy a good set of cleaning products? I look at it the same way.

I got over the illusion that predator hunting could he cheap a few years ago lol

Originally Posted By: MotoHunterSo your saying to spend even more money to make your already expensive caller work properly? Huh?

That's EXACTLY what I said!!

Originally Posted By: MotoHunterSo your saying to spend even more money to make your already expensive caller work properly? Huh?

A good rifle is only as good as it's scope.

A good caller is only as good as it's power source. Get a cheap o battery and the worlds best callers will only last as long as those cheap batteries.

Back