what a hunt!

17 stands. 17 different pieces all over 60 acres some over a few hundred.

Thebig1, you should come down late Feb and do some late season hunting with us. I should have never posted those pictures on Facebook as I'm getting everyone and their mother around here trying to get a night out (Noone really predator hunts here) so I have a list of folks that are in line to go hunt but I should still have some pretty good ground in feb. If you want to go.

Lol So after those pics you're booked up until February? That's funny. I'd definitely love to come down and hunt with you fellas, but not because of your amazing success. I'd love to go hunt with some good guys and have a great time busting balls, having amazing memories and stories, etc...

Just friends that have never predator hunted in their lives wanting to go out. I love to take new guys out but with workk, a family move and two tournaments, I won't have much time to take folks out so I decided that I will make time the last few weeks of the season. And that kind of night doesn't happen that often. We usually have to get through long nights by laughing at each other's mistakes because there isn't as much killing going on as we would like

Sounds really good. I'll keep it in mind and try to remember. I know that I love to get out and hunt with different guys and such. It breaks it up, as if you're going on a paid hunting trip somewhere but for a lot less money.

Yeah I have been to places I would have never been able to hunt without meeting them here. Usually some really good guys and great Hunting.

Originally Posted By: reaper4Yeah I have been to places I would have never been able to hunt without meeting them here. Usually some really good guys and great Hunting.

Wow, that looks like one amazing night! And I have had the same experience with people from this site, I have made life long friends from meeting and hunting with people form PM.

Our Maine hunt is always a lot of fun, we had one year where we scheduled the hunt in January, it was bitterly cold and snowed, near blizzard conditions the entire time. We all went out as much as we can, one guy ended up getting frostbite. We ended up getting skunked that year, we called in plenty, but no one got a shot off. We had so much fun, that I don't think anyone cared that we all got skunked.

Thanks guys. We just took Joe from night eyes and his buddy out last weekend and we killed 18. Even got some film with five of us out there. This season has been unbelievable so far

Yes we sure did on lots of stands. Some of the smaller areas we used my buddies fusion. Great calls. We use some mouth calls too

A high end fox pro is always a good call. They came out with some new stuff this year too. I didn't really like icotec and my primos didn't sound as clear as foxpro

good to know i have been watching the forums and they all seem to have pro and cons just want to make sure before i pull the trigger on spending $600 bucks.I see that they are throwing in a stow and go kit if i get it before February.I too have lots of fox sign around my area in the western mountains and hoping to get out there soon.

I have a Fox pro and a Western Rivers, I love them both, but prefer the western Rivers.

I do however have quite a collection of hand made calls that I use quite a bit. There is noting like calling them in with your own call.

Back