>>>>>COW- MOO-BILE..... Constructed and Heading WEST...<<<<<

Now that is one FUNNY VIDEO.... and that is exactly the way I feel about this whole project.

BUT... I have no choice... I have to do something that will work.

That country is TOO BIG AND OPEN to walk around.... and it's too flat to drive around and try to hide vehicles... and then walk up and over hill tops.

If I can't get longer range shooting opportunities... then I guess I'm done coyote hunting....

and that.... CAN'T HAPPEN....YET.

Let her Snow... I'm ready to go... just another week and a half, and I'll be heading West again... but this time... with the New and Approved Frankenstein Camo/Snow Mo-bile.

I'm getting close to finishing her Snow Costume...hopefully we can trick or treat some coyotes. The camo and snow costumes are both tucked up under the gray tarp bonnet that is tightly latched on. If there is snow... then down comes the snow suit.. but if not... then her sandstone camo comes down. Hopefully I've got all the bases covered this time... if not... then it's ghost blind mirrors all around next time.

GEDC0716_zpsrm9opoml.jpg

GEDC0713_zpsvzltwjfz.jpg

GEDC0714_zpsdbsgidm5.jpg

GEDC0717_zpsd6vga9hw.jpg

That's one neck of a set up. Probably the most effort I've seen put into shooting a coyote short of wielding up a high rack or top drive. Red neck engineering at its finest.

Originally Posted By: borkoni think this whole thing is rediculous.

that is one word for it.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: dan brothers Hopefully I've got all the bases covered this time... if not... then it's mirrors all around next time.

mirrors? going to cover a car with mirrors? can not wait for that one.
lol.gif

Well Guys... I'm heading West again... hopefully invention #2 will be better than the cow thing...LOL

I'll be posting here on this thread for those who are interested... Thanks....Dan

And.... I thought I'd try to wake up those walking Zombies to the fact about Jesus' Love and Forgiveness.

GEDC0743_zpsyh12oemb.jpg

GEDC0744_zpscsshftr1.jpg

Good luck Dan and please keep us updated on your adventure, and have a safe trip! Show us some pictures in action.

Last edited:
Good luck, Dan! I hope you get the chance to at least take some shots off the top of that thing after all of the work you've done. Safe travels.

Lots of work there. Hope it gets you what you want. ALready looks like you have what you need.
smile.gif

Hiding the truck is always a challenge in the flat, open country around here.

I've seen a few guys try to do something like you are doing, but, all the movement to get set up defeats the purpose of being invisible, unless you were to set up after dark or well before daylight. Any movement can be seen quickly from a long way out.

If you are interested in long shots, having a coyote see the truck may not be a bad idea.He may not come in to the call but there are lots of threads here looking for advice on a coyote that 'hangs' up at 300 yards and beyond.

More than once I wish I could shoot from 500 to 1500 yds and surprise the bugger that is sitting out there all smug.

good luck with you adventure.
thumbup.gif

Good luck, Dan. Drive careful, hold tight and jerk right on those long shots!
wink.gif
Most of all, have fun.
thumbup.gif

Regards,
Clarence

On Sunday I was traveling and met him on the highway west of Valentine..., sent him a message later but he must be busy killing stuff! Good luck Dan!

I only have a tad of service where I'm at. I only shot one so far...650 yds with the 20-250 AI with Blackhole 55gr bullets. More info with pics are coming when I get to a better place in a day or so.

thanks....Dan

Ps...It's COLD HERE... I may be heading southward in the morning.

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMAnd I thought I built the Ultimate Predator Rig. So much for me to learn still. I'm taking notes now Dan!

image_zpsffa3xwbc.jpeg

image_zps2yrbbyqr.png

15492256_1279422912101544_1999236487756594227_n_zpsfwpepukw.jpg

How many times you had to pull that sidearm to fend off a rabid yote? Your pics are like a try out for SF wanna-be's... lol... nice rig though

Back