Kevin

Hey Kevin id like to speak with you in person if possible im in need of a purchase and im sure you have what i need and can give me some guidance. My number is 217-504-4304 call me anytime thanks.

Bill

Bill.......

Originally Posted By: Bill KingoreHey Kevin id like to speak with you in person if possible im in need of a purchase and im sure you have what i need and can give me some guidance. My number is 217-504-4304 call me anytime thanks.

Bill

Wouldn't it be easier to just call him.......

(217) 322-6142

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Gman757Originally Posted By: pmackBill.......

Who's Bill ????

Bill Kingore

I can see this going in circles, maybe we should all call Bill he did supply the world with his number

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pmackOriginally Posted By: Gman757Originally Posted By: pmackBill.......

Who's Bill ????

Bill Kingore

I can see this going in circles, maybe we should all call Bill he did supply the world with his number

I usually don't sleep thru the night and usually wake up around 3am or 4am so I think I will call Bill then.

why aren't you guys out predator hunting??? instead you are worried about Bill and Kevin
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: whitetail436why aren't you guys out predator hunting??? instead you are worried about Bill and Kevin
smile.gif

I had just got home from hunting
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: pmackOriginally Posted By: whitetail436why aren't you guys out predator hunting??? instead you are worried about Bill and Kevin
smile.gif

tt2.gif

I am out in the woods hunting now.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupOriginally Posted By: pmackOriginally Posted By: whitetail436why aren't you guys out predator hunting??? instead you are worried about Bill and Kevin
smile.gif

tt2.gif

I am out in the woods hunting now.

I am just sitting here thinking about giving Bill a call and waiting for Pup to post some dead hog pics.

Sky, can't you give us a live feed with all that technology? Then those of us who aren't currently hunting can go along with you.

This has definitely turned into a very weird and funny post for sure......yes I would much rather be out hunting !

Kevin

Back