Foxpro crossfire vs. fusion

Aggieman775

Hey y'all new to the forum. I have had a primos turbo dogg for about 4-5 years and liked it a lot. It is the only electronic call I have owned. Well it finally crapped out on me and the speaker blew out. I have been wanting my next one to be a nicer quality call because of that reason. I have been looking at either a foxpro crossfire or a fusion. Those with experience with them what are the pros and cons? Which one do y'all think I should get?

First of all, welcome to the forum.

One thing that you may want to take into consideration is that right now FoxPro is running a mail in rebate on the Fusion. You'll get a free carrying bag, 8 rechargeable batteries, and the battery charger. That's the route that I went.

The remote on the Fusion is awesome. That alone is worth the $$$ - and with the rebate and extras Foxpro is offering, a no brainer!

I had a "fusion" style caller in the Firestorm for 4 years. I never once used the rear cone speaker out here in CA, 100% front horn speaker. I upgraded to the Shockwave recently and LOVE it! Knowing what I know now, if I was thinking of the fusion I would save the extra $100 more and get the Shockwave. If the extra $100 is a bit steep you will not be disappointed whatsoever in the Fusion.

If you're at $500 whats an extra $100 to get 2 speakers that you can point in the direction YOU want. JMO

Good luck

I prefer the Fusion and a SP60 speaker. You can separate them as much as you want and point them where you want them.

My first e-call was the Crossfire. Sold it and bought a Fusion. The remote with the Fusion is worth the extra $ plus you get some extra features. Between those two, get the Fusion now instead of still wanting one later.

Originally Posted By: possumalI prefer the Fusion and a SP60 speaker. You can separate them as much as you want and point them where you want them.

I thought about that combo. My final thought was the cost for both was just a bit shy of the Shockwave. After carrying the Firestorm and SP-55/60 (same package as the Fusion) for 4 years I wanted a single unit to carry and the Shockwave fit the bill for ME.

Either way nobody can go wrong with s Foxpro!!

I had a crossfire for a few months and is a nice call but it doesn't have the versatility as the fusion has. I sold it and. Ought a fusion and no doubt it is an upgrade. The remote is a big plus on the fusion like everyone else says. Has a big screen and all the sounds are categorized. Fusion allows the use of foxmotion (rotating sounds through the left and right speaker to add realism and simulate motion) and foxfusion (playing to sounds at once). Both of which I use quite a bit. Volume is the same between the two calls and a sp-60 speaker helps spread the sound out on both. Right now with the rebate on the fusion I wouldn't even look at the crossfire mainly because of the fusions remote. It's much nicer to have the sounds in categories to scroll through instead of scrolling through every sound on the call and it's easy to read. Either are good calls but the fusion has more bells and whistles that are very useful.

Back