Fellow Hoosier callers

Indiyote

I live in southeastern Indiana and was wondering if there are any other Indiana predator callers on here. If so would very much like to hook up and do some yote hunting. Don't consider myself a newby but would like to hunt with a more seasoned calling veteran. Always looking to learn more

Franklin CO. Mainly hunt brookville lake but between all the deer and rabbit hunters the coyotes out there won't hardly show themselves this time of year

Lets revive an older thread for some more Hoosier hunters.

North Central Indiana here. 45 minutes north of Indy.

Who else is out there??

Originally Posted By: Joe CulbHoward Co

Joe,

I was born and raised in Tipton Co.

I live just east of there for the last year and a half now since my wife and I found a house we liked.

I live about an hour outside of Bloomington and would love to find a coyote hunting partner. Would prefer to hunt with someone more seasoned myself. Feel free to PM me if interested,I honestly just want to try out my new IR Hunter M2.

Originally Posted By: Readytohunt123Clark County, when I'm actually around

Just moved to clark county from Alaska, to the Jeffersonvilla area. No clue where to even get started trying to hunt down here it seems like EVERYTHING is private or has big dollar leases
mad.gif

Currently live in Gibson county but grew up in Spencer county. I hunt Spencer, Warrick,Gibson as well as Kentucky and southern Illinois both day and night.

Just checking in. Any luck Hoosier hunters this year? I've called in a couple fox, missed one and couldn't get a shot at the 2nd. Anyone wants to hook up and do some hunting just let me know

Originally Posted By: IndiyoteJust checking in. Any luck Hoosier hunters this year? I've called in a couple fox, missed one and couldn't get a shot at the 2nd. Anyone wants to hook up and do some hunting just let me know

I've called in a few yotes, when i wasn't hesitant due to distance they have slipped in within a few feet on my blind side.

had the opportunity on a few reds but i gave them a pass since they helped me get rid of excess barn cats lol.

oddly enough I have called 2 bobcats.

where are you located indiyote? maybe we can trade out some stands

I have not gone as much as I'd like. When I've made it out it's been successful. Called in a pack at night and no shots fired. Buddy couldn't get on one. When out solo I'm 2for2 on yote. Called in one bobcat too.

Back