hellfire or banshee

IAhunter08

i found a local deal on 150 dollar hellfires is it worth the extra to get the few extra features of the banshee thanks in advance for any help on this decision

The hellfire, in my opinion, is a very good electronic call. The only drawback that I have had is that remote is hard to operate with any type of thick glove because the buttons are hard to push. I believe the banshee solves this issue but do not have any experience with it. I see cabelas has both callers at the same price. I would go with the banshee for the remote if the prices are the same.

Banshee has the same kind of buttons but the remote technology is WAY better. Just for testing purposes I had my Banshee at 300 yards with zero issues. No comparison distance/reception wise.

I had a hellfire the remote is inconsistent on range. The extra money for a better remote is worth it.

I used good quality batteries and had the call on a tripod still had trouble with reception even and 10 feet calling raccoons

well i took it out and it seems to perform much better than my fx3 used too but the remote leaves a llt tp be desiredfrom my shockwave. i did play with my old mans banshee a bit and the remote control is definately nicer just not sure its 150 nicer someonw talk me out of spending the extra 150...anyone have great experience with tbeir hellfire for a while now.

Originally Posted By: cedarcreekcoonerI had a hellfire the remote is inconsistent on range. The extra money for a better remote is worth it.

I used good quality batteries and had the call on a tripod still had trouble with reception even and 10 feet calling raccoons

there is the best answer.

the older remote control callers are very inconsistent on range. was so frustrating with early model foxpro callers i owned. newer ones are so much better.

Back