Lucky Duck predator call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the next step is to find out how good their customer service is. Ten fully charged batteries and can not get the unit to turn on.

HeyYou I will help you with your issues or anybody else If you got a problem with call I can help
My Email vpc@twinvalley.net

cell 785 447 2215

Originally Posted By: HeyYouI guess the next step is to find out how good their customer service is. Ten fully charged batteries and can not get the unit to turn on.

Check the voltage coming out of your loaded battery pak/holder.

Thank you Rick, I don't do well on the phone, [beeep] near deaf but I'll send you a e-mail later today. Going to try ten new batteries.

DoubleCK, thanks, voltage appears to be fine.

Again, thank you both for your replies.

I owe both Rick and DoubleCK a public apology. Seems my voltage meter is not working properly, put ten new batteries in and all is fine.

Now to learn all the finer points but so far I am impressed and I have a feeling it will become my primary caller.

Once again thank you Rick and DoubleCK.

Originally Posted By: HeyYouI owe both Rick and DoubleCK a public apology. Seems my voltage meter is not working properly, put ten new batteries in and all is fine.

Now to learn all the finer points but so far I am impressed and I have a feeling it will become my primary caller.

Woot Woot!!

Now get out there and kill something!!

No problem buddy. Like I said before anybody got issues contact me
I've spent the better part of 6 years on this project and can't afford to fail.

Mr "P" I have been killing predators for darn near sixty-years not to interested in killing so much as taking pictures. However I do kill a fair share.

Originally Posted By: hammer0419I definitely want to try one. I am hoping they will address remote design though.

I believe it is already in the works.

Originally Posted By: HeyYouI owe both Rick and DoubleCK a public apology. Seems my voltage meter is not working properly, put ten new batteries in and all is fine.

No apology necessary this way. Just blind troubleshooting. Glad you got 'er going. Taking mine out to sweet talk to some AZ predators in the morning. (-:

Originally Posted By: songdogI added one of those little tiny clear stick on rubber bumpers to the pause key on my remote last night. I really like how that lets me find "home" quicker with my thumb since it seems that is the button I look for and use the most. Now that button sticks up from the others around it making it very easy to find a push without pushing others around it.

Good idea TR. Where do you get "those little tiny clear stick on rubber bumpers?"

I really like the compactness of my Fury for all the long walks we do. How does the size compare? It looks like it's almost twice as big and heavy but hard to tell unless someone could take a side by side photo?

Originally Posted By: 204 ARI really like the compactness of my Fury for all the long walks we do. How does the size compare? It looks like it's almost twice as big and heavy but hard to tell unless someone could take a side by side photo?

Cabala's says........
16"H x 9"W x 10"D.
Wt: 5 lbs.

That must be the specs on the Ready to Ship Box.

My Revolution is.......
11.5"L x 7.25"W x 8"T
Wt. 3.7 lbs w/ Battery Pak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back