Best of Luck to the 2008 Northeast Hunters gathering!

MAUMAU

I wanted to wish the hunters heading to Maine in a few days the Best of Luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

It sounds like you had a great time last year and I am sure it will be even better this year.

I unfortunately can not make it, so Please take lots of pictures and post a Full Report upon your return.

I too want to wish the the best of luck to you all, I wish I could be there this year, but there was no way to get the time off. Hunt safe....

WE HAD A Great time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
I got snowed in up country 22 miles from hard top road, for 24 hours /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Me and Todd, from TLM Game calls
Now the 24 hours I spent in my truck wasn't the hard part it was being there with TODD that almost killed me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
just kidding Todd , if I ever get stranded up country again , I hope your with me pal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I told you hunting with me ant just hunting it's a adventure

Rj ,, I herd you also got in to the white stuff pal,, glad to here you got out.. sorry i didn't get to see you before you left pal but it was nice talking to you at camp we have to get out some time..

Thanks Maineguide (Rodney & Nelson) for another good time this year ,
your a couple good guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

I feel sorry if we caused you any grief but deep inside you know i had it all under control.
like i always say pal ,, I GOT THIS!!!!!

Thanks again and it was nice meeting you all and all the new guys I definitely had a good time
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

your friend

George snow bound Ackley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PS

Ok so now I know that if there is 3 feet of snow on the ground and 6'' more coming with 30 to 50 mph wind the thing i shouldn't do is head up country to go calling,,, what i should of done was stay in camp and help finish off the Hennisy
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Back