G.w.p hunting furs

Jonheson

Ok wanted to see if anyone has ever heard of this a G.W.P being used to hunt furs as well as birds I met a guy on another forum who breeds them for both and claimed to have regale hunted fox coon bobcat and coyote with no more than 2 of them and catching a good amount of time I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen one hunt furs or knows of someone who has used one

Thought about that but he lives in G.A but he said if I was ever down his way he runs them year around and from what I have read that what they were bred for in the beginning furs and birds both

Mine kill skunks, coons, mink, and other small vermin regularly. I have seen videos of them being used to hunt boar in Europe, they latch on and hold until the hunter gets there. The VDD dogs are better at this, most GWP have had other breeds added to try and remove some of the fur Drive. I would take the bobcat and coyote comments with a grain of salt.

I have found out that the German bread dogs were better for that kind of work I would think like you that catching bobcat and coyote might be a little much but I have heard so many times of them killing coyote's if they get up with them there might be some truth to it

Back