What chrony to buy?

Good choice! In the weeks to come you'll be telling yourself you should have bought it sooner....I know I did.

Here Kitty Kitty

Originally Posted By: RustydustOr just get of these and call it good.

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/852429/competition-electronics-prochrono-digital-chronograph

I only use mine about 3-4 times a year. No need to spend a lot of bucks if you are not going to be using it a lot. No telling how many rounds mine has had shot over it in the last 20 years. Heck, it will even register a BB gun! I need nothing more than that.

Anyone that has used any chronograph needs to look at ProChrono with the Digital Link. It is a bluetooth device that plugs into the chronograph and then reads onto your smartphones, you can turn on voice that gives velocity. No limitation on amount of the number of strings or shots per strings. You define your load any way you what on the smartphone. Define twenty or more if you want. You do not change anything on the chronograph. What ever you are look at on the smartphone is where the shot is recorded. It records number of shots AV, ES, SD, time, date, temperature, barometric pressure, bullet weight and more. You can include notes, before or after shots are made. Then you can email it in csv format to import into excel and/or to pdf file or both if you want. All the information stays on the phone until you delete it. I use the pdf and attach to my targets. You make your shot list at the range or at home. As example I named eight different shot list. I used 221 RE-7 17.4 @ 2700 50 gr BK. That is shot list one, I had eight others. I shoot 10 shots when chrongraphing, but only five at a time. I shot five with gun 1 change to gun 2 and shot list two and shot five shots. Then back to gun one for the second five. You can down a free app onto your phone to see what it look like its called Digital Link. You also can see a short video at.

http://www.competitionelectronics.com/product/bluetooth-adapter/

Rustydust I will be going to Emmett maybe next week, if you want to see send a PM

Originally Posted By: seasleyWent ahead and spent the extra money and bought the v-3, hope it works like they say it does

sooo can we get an update? how is it working out for you?
smile.gif

Back