new here.

Scott Gordon

hey guy`s i`ll have a few questions down the road. just retired from drive`in a school bus for the past 27 years. now i get to stay out all night doing what we all love. been a trapper since i was eight, tried calling back in the late 60`s in ohio. we didn`t have yotes back then, at lest in my area. took a few reds and grays. will be using a ar colt 223 plus an old mossy 12 and my first question is a click on or pressure switch for the night snipe N5SS0?? which will be ordered this weekend. a lot of deer hunt club`s in my area, most of my farms are leased out and can`t trap till second week of jan. but can night hunt for yotes with open arms. we`re over run by them, aren`t the best looking critter but i`ll be putting them up anyways. i`m flash over on t-man, been a member over there since 1999. thanks for letting me on the site!! scott

I can't answer your question but welcome! You might have better luck in the night hunting section, or a search may bring up some stuff to read.

i personally prefer just using the tail cap to click on my gun light, nothing against a pressure switch i just dont like having to deal with wires. i run a nighteyes and a vrl 1 gun light with a wicked scan pro head scan light. very impressed with the night eyes and wicked scan pro, both are very bright lights and have good runtimes

Back