Vole Squeaks

Dead Mission

Vole Squeaks have been dynamite this month calling in coyotes. If we hear coyotes close, we have been getting them to come in right to the call with the Vole Squeaks. I had snowshoe hare playing and I caught one trotting through the field and then he started heading away from the call. I switched to Vole Squeaks and he immediately stopped and came slinking into the call. I was amazed how that sound has been working.

I have Vole Squeaks as one of my pre-set sounds on volume 20.

If a coyote holds up and doesn't want to come in I use Vole Squeaks to coax them in it works quite often. Vole Squeaks also works on bobcats.

I am new to this and was scouting last week for deer, in Tucson Arizona. After a few hours of glassing I brought out a predator call and was calling for about 30 minutes when 2 bobcats made an appearance at about 150 yds, I was only scouting and had brought my bow too far for a shot.. My question is this, are bobcats pretty territorial?? Meaning if I go back there in a few weeks will they still be there?? Like I said before I new to this, these bobcats looked like adults. Look forward to a reply?

Back