Much Ado About Nothing...

woodguru

Como was between a rock and a hard spot...

His letter stated that they saw nothing but thought it needed to "be looked at".

They have had months to look at Weiner's emails, it is unlikely that there is nothing to look at that hasn't already been looked at in the emails that have already been scrutinized to death.

Nothing there, much ado about less than nothing. I know it was exciting, Trump bit, fish on.

Originally Posted By: borkonGod i wish one of you're much talked about cougars would just take you out!!!

That wasn't very nice
lol.gif

Hillary is sinking, the rats are jumping ship, people who feared her before are not now. More and more people are going to try to please Trump and who ever gets Hillary behind bars is going to be getting a fat bonus. She is done.

Originally Posted By: catcapperI'll bet woody's butt gets sore every time he has to pull his head out to say something stupid.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Big_FootOriginally Posted By: catcapperI'll bet woody's butt gets sore every time he has to pull his head out to say something stupid.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Conjures up an audible similar to popping the cork on a giant bottle of bubbly, don't it?

Regards,
hm

Being from CA... I'll bet he didn't even notice it was in there. I think it would be great if the moderators made a new
Forum lets call it "liberal logic" and it can be a sub forum of the humor section. I'll apologize Woodguru but after this many months you have to realize these guys are getting tired of your "enlightening" information and with all the stink that is continually raised about you I have to point out that you know your getting on people's nerves and your continuing todo so does not say much for your character. Just an idea but I think you may make more friends if you look for a more liberal forum. Now I am just pointing this out because I feel you may have missed it but I think the conservative members here far far outnumber the liberal leaning members. now I'm not trying to imply you shouldn't post here but like the rest of the country where "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" you should get the honors of having your own sub forum.

Originally Posted By: DholsappleBeing from CA... I'll bet he didn't even notice it was in there. I think it would be great if the moderators made a new
Forum lets call it "liberal logic" and it can be a sub forum of the humor section. I'll apologize Woodguru but after this many months you have to realize these guys are getting tired of your "enlightening" information and with all the stink that is continually raised about you I have to point out that you know your getting on people's nerves and your continuing todo so does not say much for your character. Just an idea but I think you may make more friends if you look for a more liberal forum. Now I am just pointing this out because I feel you may have missed it but I think the conservative members here far far outnumber the liberal leaning members. now I'm not trying to imply you shouldn't post here but like the rest of the country where "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" you should get the honors of having your own sub forum.

Just ignore me, same thing.

What's interesting is how resistant to logic and facts the vocal ones here can be. I am intentionally posting things that anyone with a brain would be agreeing with, and their personal prejudice against a "liberal" keeps them from being able to agree with the most basic logic as applies to the constitution. It's too funny when someone calls me names as they are drooling on their keyboards saying ridiculous things. It's only a few people, hard to tell when so many are afraid to speak up because of the response a moderate opinion gets. My guess is that more people agree with me more than the rabble rousers care to believe.

Originally Posted By: Ridgeline17That's funny.
w00t.gif

I'll tell you who is done... Comey. He obviously violated the Hatch Act, now I'm curious to see what the penalties are. His own GOP oriented rank and file are steaming over how wrong it was for the FBI to speak out on this before the proper warrants were even obtained let alone not knowing what is involved.

He'll be resigning or get fired early in the week. I don't care what your politics are you have to know when someone screwed up.

He's done you know that. But it won't be from resigning. Besides the Hatch Act only works if the investigation was closed. This wasn't. And the computer responsible is gonna hit them where it hurts.

Woody falls in line with the Democrat spin. Those folks are good like that...they stick together. I believe the FBI has the original cache of emails, including the ones that were deleted as 'persoanl' in nature. I also believe Weiner is cooperating. Is Obama still making campaign appearences for Hillary?

He is in denial for some reason guys. Remember a statement about Karma having teeth. We'll, this bite is about to cost her a House. Oh I almost forgot Woody, I like the long neck Bud Light in aluminum bottles. Might be a little hazardous mat charge because I want mine delivered cold so that involves dry ice. THANKS FOR THE BEER.

Last edited:
Back