Thanks to all the Sponsors of our Predator Days Hunt

----Turkey River Calls--Brian Meyer--Guttenberg , Ia
----Primal Rights--Greg Dykstra---Huron , SD
----RR Calls--Rick Robbins---Tenino Wa
----Stone Coyote Calls--Rudy Calderone---Akron , Oh
----The Parker Group--Ernie--Lake Oswego ,Or
----EW Game Calls--Ed Weddle---Overgaard , Az
----Big D Custom Calls---Rodney Hairell--Grand Paririe , Tx

There's more Sponsors every Day--Our Little Hunt{ Oct-21-23-16} is fun and its the Sponsors that Make It Great-----THANKS------------------TODAY------------------
---Flatlander's Custom Game Calls--John O'Neil--Grand Ledge Mi

Last edited:
thumbup.gif
A Special Thanks to all----This is a fun Hunt all Donations go to the Hunters and kids---NO PROFIT or Donations go to myself or Sharon---We just have a ball putting it on---This is the 9th year-------Skip

2 more sponsors----------
--Overdrive Outdoors---Kevin Rought--Montague , Mi
--Crooked Creek Custom Calls--Brian Combs--Fancy Gap , Va

-----Today two more Sponsors----9/26/16

Orion Game Calls LLC----Doug Yancey--Colorado Springs, Co
Outdoor Writer/Columnist--Glen Wunderlich--Owosso, Mi

Last edited:
Another Great Sponsor------- Widow Maker Calls----Jerry Lively---Hardin, Mt----------5 days before the Hunt---I want to Thank ALL THE SPONSORS for your Donations---Your ALL the BESTS --I surely Appreciate you ALL------Skip & Sharon

Last edited:
:(Well the Hunt started out wet but by Saturday it turned nice ...50's with some sun--25 teams of 42 hunters are doing their best--Check-in is today by 4 pm .Hope the called for rain holds off till dark----Its 38 out now a little nippy and the sky is clear--I'll update when its over-----------Have a great Sunday

:)Sorry I'm so late with the Hunt results----We had 25 teams of 42 Hunters . They Hunted hard with rain , rain and MORE RAIN and only 4 coyotes were Killed--But They all had fun--First Place went to Team #3 Fred Gadsby & Rob Shults-- 1 coyote 31.10 lbs------- 2nd Place, Jimmy Jensen-- 1 coyote, 31.2 lbs--- 3rd Place, Joe & Jake Tyner-- 1 coyote, 27.13 lbs----Fred And Rob also won Big Dog--Little dog was taken by Kevin Rought $ Matt Schalk---Kevin is now our all time Champ for shooting the smallest coyote ever durning our Hunt [9 years].. This coyote weight 11.5 lbs, The old record was 17 lbs taken by Cham Deschaine in 2014---I want to Thank All our Sponsors. Everyone Received a Prize, The 7 kids that came won Calls and hunting gear---Thanks again to the Sponsors ,,You always make this hunt the best ,Your Much Appreciated-----Pic's are on Predator Talk---Fox Pro--Predator West----I can't get them on here--Skip & Sharon- P.S. We had our First Lady Hunter this year--I gave Her the Title --First Lady of Skip's Predator Day's

Back