Newbie wanting to hunt PD's

jmk654

Good Afternoon All,

I am trying to set up a PD hunt with my grandfather for next spring. We live in MO so will have to travel out of state. I am looking for recommendations on locations and even guides to get us on the dogs. We are willing to travel weather it be CO, SD or WY. It does not have to be full guide just someone to point us in the right direction with access to land and dogs. Any help will be appreciated.

2nd question, which bullet seems to be most useful out of a 5.56/.223 AR platform. Looking for something accurate, affordable and reactive to target. Debating to buy bulk ammo or get a progressive loader set up and go that route. Thanks in advance.

I went to wy this summer. My wife even decided to go, we killed probably over 1000 praire dogs in two days it was awesome. It you want a name and number PM me.
Thanks

Fiocchi 50 gr vmax. You can buy it in bulk for about .50 per round and cheaper and it makes for some impressive hits too! Lots of flips and cartwheels and flying guts! Could try the 40 gr vmax too, I have not since the 50s shoot so week out of my rifle.

Back