My Dog Chewed On The New Tenant's Car Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotgood thing Jeanne saw that her hubby is not capable of handling this mess. she threw her big girl pants on and is taking control of the situation. way to go Jeanne!

We came up with that at the same time, I was taking a harder line and Jeanne was trying to salvage the situation.

When we finally got those estimates and we realized that an $1100 estimate had been represented as $2000 we were both pretty fed up. I'm setting up a website for a business, I kick $850 to Jeanne to replace the rent and we want the apartment left empty, I'll use it for testing stereo systems and accessories. It's got vaulted ceilings and will make a great sound room.

yes. sure. it is you story. have fun with it.

kind of like the story of how you can tell the sex of a coyote at night with a spotlight over 200 yards away.

great stories. wonderful.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotyes. sure. it is you story. have fun with it.

kind of like the story of how you can tell the sex of a coyote at night with a spotlight over 200 yards away.

You tell the difference when they are calling to your dogs trying to entice them into following. I might be wrong, but it doesn't seem like a male does the same job, but I could be wrong. I hadn't identified it with a spotlight, although with a 4000 lumen TK75 a 200 yard object is lit up like daylight.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotyes. sure. it is you story. have fun with it.

You obviously don't seem to care for me, why is it that you can't make the ignore function in your head work? At least your derision is toned down to a reasonable level, I commend you on your restraint.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back