Blonde Twins

Wile E Coyotie

Ya I am still here - its been a very busy summer /fall so far - going in different directions -- life always gets in the way -of a good day of calling lately

here is a double i took back 20th of Sept- Blonde Twins -#1023 sub adult male - #1024 sub adult male - both sable white sable red - both got it close to the sheep pasture on the same set up- - I had a 3rd on the horizon but - he did not commit
temp were hot - but since then nothing but rain and snow - rendering the country side slick and 4 wheel drive only

I wanted to show a pic of a radio collared coyote i shot - back a few ys now - but report comes to me from the ppl i turned it into and suggested it was harvested 720 miles from where it was collared ????--3 yrs before harvest-- hard to believe--he must have jumped onto the chicken truck or something--
when i walked up to him i thought i had shot someone's pet--

for all u big game gunners out there --a beauty-
This bull was passed up - we had seen his grand daddy the day before and tried to get the gunner on him - never seeing either one of them again --alot of hamburger right there no bull

Originally Posted By: mhammerGreat job! I got to ask, what is the gun setup you have pictured with the twins?

Tac21 Chassis system - made by MDT --it is the same 700 Rem guts in .220 swift installed in the MDT chassis
Warning * - it is super solid on the ground off the Bipod and seems to b Lethal -But it is heavy 16 lbs fully armed and so I need a young fresh horse to take it a field- i am not sure it for me -in the long haul - but for now fun yes!!

Thank u to everyone - off to Whitail camp for the next 35 days? - unless the dream buck comes in early--
everyone pls b safe out there -and enjoy what the wilds will bring-- good luck to all- Wile E

Enjoyed the read & pics. That radio collared coyote was a wanderer! Interesting. Good luck w/the whitetails.

Regards,
hm

I would have kept that collar as a trophy... 720 miles seems extreme, must have been getting his butt kicked off every territory near and far.. or set off running one day like Forest Gump..

Back