Foxpro shockwave speakers

TDK223

Hey guys Ben a long time Lurker but it's time to ask a few things
I looked for a long time at a foxpro first picked up a firestorm and used it
For years was way to quiet for crow hunting the brush and big trees on the Oregon coast
So I sold it and looked all over the shockwave was the one that I was told would do it all by foxpro so I ordered it got it home and took it crow hunting it was much better sound Quality but the volume is just not there I had it on full blast and went out to pick up dead crows to set up as decoys I got about 75 yards away from the call and the thick brush and trees blocked most of the sound so now I'm disappointed I payed $600+ on a call and it's not any more volume then I had with the firestorm and RadioShack pa horn
So what can I do ?

I won a TOA 610t on eBay for $30 shipped is this going to help?

Thanks guys

Your shockwave should definitely be louder than a firestorm. TOA is a huge help to any call. However, you need to remove the transformer from the speaker. 610t mean's it is a transformer model. The 610 is the correct one but it is an easy fix.

Last edited:
TDK223,

If you want extreme volume for crow hunting, you may want to consider the Krakatoa or the Super Snow Crow pro. These units have been designed for extreme volume and won't disappoint. For run and gunning, the Krakatoa would be a better choice. If you purchased from us, we will gladly return it for another unit.

I know nothing about crow hunting. Is calling crows in thick brush and trees the norm? From my experience crows hear every bit as good as a coyote. They will come to a rabbit call from miles in a high wind.

I guess to call them from far?? I don't know much about crow hunting. I know I have had them all over me with my old wirdfire which was nothing special.

Back