D-Tech AR15's

Does mike do ar10 anything. I keep debating on building one, I have an upper and lower but nothing else. I know you can send him your upper and he will build using it. Has anyone done this or do people go with what he has.

That's what I was thinking. But I saw he will take an upper and build it for you? So if I wanted a side charging upper he would do that?

Originally Posted By: ejipnerThat's what I was thinking. But I saw he will take an upper and build it for you? So if I wanted a side charging upper he would do that?

Bell Telephone will be your answer on that one. Let us know what he says.

Greg

Dtech DOES make AR10's. I'm picking up my new LR308 in about a week which will be the second AR I've purchased from Mike in less than 1 year. My first was his 25 DTI. I'm in love with that thing!!

I too thought Dtech only made AR15's until one day (about 5 months ago) I spoke to Mike. He said that rumor started several years ago when somebody incorrectly posted on a forum that he only built AR15's. That was bad information and today the misconception still lives on.

In the time that I've known Mike, I can't say enough good things about his support!!! There was a little 'dust on my bottle' so-to-speak when it came to reloading using 7/8 X 14 dies. Mike continually helped me pinpoint the things I was overlooking or doing incorrectly. His depth of knowledge is STOUT. In the end; everything Mike told me in the beginning was fact, fact fact!!

The 4 month lead-time is based on barrels not being in stock. If he has the barrel the wait time could be a lot less. He does not do any other gunsmithing like bolt rifles etc.

You won't regret getting one of his AR's.

Hope this helped.

Kahuner

Thanks for all the feed back. I guess I'm stuck with this idea. I have a dtech 358 wssm and a 6.5 Grendel. I have a dpms stripped upper and lower I bought a few years back and I keep debating on actually committing to the build. I have two ar15 which are more then capable for any hunting I will most likely be doing and they are lighter then an ar10. On the other hand I would either a 243 or 338 fed.

Back