Counties Where The Corruption Is Entertainingly Ridiculous

woodguru

This could be an interesting thing if people post the counties they have seen where the corruption is ridiculous, where local politicians that have control of county boards find a multitude of ways to steal millions in kickbacks and good old boy inflated contracts.

What made me think of this was when I was looking at where a fund raiser was supposed to be held in New Jersey, and Toms River in Ocean County came up. The money being ripped off in this county is absurd. There is a movement to intervene in a ridiculous beach sand replacement that is costing five million a year. They are buying inland inferior sand at ridiculous prices and trucking it to the beach. Those against this correctly argue that the higher quality real sand should be dredged from the bay (which needs dredging anyway) at a much lower cost.

I'd get a kick out of seeing counties nobody except locals or having heard about a particularly ridiculous scandal. Michigan had a good one where a state manager was appointed to a city that owned a desirable park property worth billions to developers, solution appoint a manager and sell it out from under the city for a tiny fraction of it's worth.

Don't worry about political bias, just the counties that are completely out of control. Detroit was one but their mayor went to jail for ripping millions.

And by the way, the county I live in, El Dorado County is ranked as one of the most corrupt in the state, and we have some counties where the county supervisors truly excel. They do not seem to be as brazen as the good ole boys in Ocean County.

you're ready to vote for a person running for president that is involved with corruption for as far as the eye can see and should be in jail, so why the concern about a little local corruption?

What I worry about is people who don't seem to care about corruption as long as the good old boys are doing it.

People who don't seem to care if a person's whole business model it refusing to pay vendors and contractors, selling scam things to thousands of people such as millions in deposits for condos that never get built, educations on how to get rich that are geared only to making Trump rich, bankruptcies that are engineered to siphon off hundreds of millions.

Corruption is corruption, and you can't give free passes to one party while tripping about the other. Hillary will get hers, now make sure Trump gets his.

Anyway, the topic was ridiculously blatant local corruption for those with focus issues.

Hillary in the state department lost 6 billion dollars.
https://oig.state.gov/system/files/224580.pdf

Pay to play is illegal.

Those that gave money to clinton foundation got contracts in Haiti. They donate money to clinton. That is corrupt.

Look at here schedule, more than half of those she met with that didn't work at state, had to pay to meet with her.

Yet, you clearly are supporting her.

She made 10 million last year collecting speaking fee's from banks she steered Tarp Money toward while claiming to want to fix the corrupt wall street. If she claims wall street is corrupt, and she is getting 6 figures per 20 minute speech, who is corrupt?

Last but not least.. Her server.

She was asked for a copy of her server as part of an investigation. SHe refused to turn it over as the law required. Then had the server destroyed and the data wiped.
Turns out there was classified materials and emails showing the corruptions. Setting up the server was against the law as well, but hey it's all still the same result. Corrupt.

Now add in the cheating to rig the system to even give Sanders a chance.

Yet Dems still support her.

Can't clean up the corruption if you are not willing to stand up to it.

I won't vote for McCain this time for the same reason as he is corrupt. If you can't do it locally it will never change.

It starts with the votes.

Back