Hi Def Yote Hunt first look at the the IRD/Triji IR Patrol XR Long Range Spotter

Victor_TNVC

We cannot say enough how good this long range spotter is! The contrast and resolution have really set the bar. Enjoy.

Specs
Sensor: Vanadium Oxide, Uncooled Microbolometer
Detector: 640 x 480 BAE Systems MicroIR
Sensor Pitch: 12µm Micron
Sensitivity: 4 Seconds
Display: eMagin VGA Digital 640×480 OLED
FOV: 7° Optical
Focus: Manual (Love the front focus lens!)
Frame Rate: 60Hz (30Hz Power Save Mode)
Objective Lens: 60mm f/1.25
Polarity: Black hot/white hot
Analog Video: RS-170
Image Capture: Still Image and Video Out
Zoom: 4.5x (Optical), 8X (Digital)
Eye Relief: 27mm
Diopter Adjustment: – 6 to +4
https://tnvc.com/shop/ir-patrol-xr-extended-range-thermal-monocular/

IR%20Patrol%20XR_zps6veotbpz.jpg

Originally Posted By: twhiteyThat's not even fair lol...wow amazing. Was that filmed with your mini dvr or a video camera? Nice shot

Sony Handycam behind the thermal. Gives you the most realistic image and best depiction of what your eye actually see's through the thermal.

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMOriginally Posted By: twhiteyThat's not even fair lol...wow amazing. Was that filmed with your mini dvr or a video camera? Nice shot

Sony Handycam behind the thermal. Gives you the most realistic image and best depiction of what your eye actually see's through the thermal.

True dat! I've got two Sony HandiCams and they work awesome!

Originally Posted By: SkyPupOriginally Posted By: NGI_TOMOriginally Posted By: twhiteyThat's not even fair lol...wow amazing. Was that filmed with your mini dvr or a video camera? Nice shot

True dat! I've got two Sony HandiCams and they work awesome!

Is there a better Sony model for the application?

I would look for one that has a 1/4x20 screw in the center of the camera if possible. Mine is slightly offset and it's caused a few problems getting the camera lined up with the scope.

Back