Batteries for foxpro

Originally Posted By: BailI've ran the black foxpro batteries for 2 years. On a contest day, wind was 20+, used an sp55, 15-18 stands, volume turned way up most of the day and they never faltered. I was using a Hellfire that day. I've since upgraded to a CS24C and they are still going strong.

WINNER!!!

I actually came over to the e caller forum to ask how many others have had trouble with the black fox pro batteries.

I am about to but my third set in two years and I'm not liking it. I keep having cells die, and truthfully it's too much trouble to send UPS (fill out paperwork on why I'm sending batteries, wait a week each way to foxpro).

I'm hoping there's another option out there besides buying $40 worth of rechargeables every year that don't hold up.

I sure do love the calls though.

Originally Posted By: CZ527I actually came over to the e caller forum to ask how many others have had trouble with the black fox pro batteries.

I am about to but my third set in two years and I'm not liking it. I keep having cells die, and truthfully it's too much trouble to send UPS (fill out paperwork on why I'm sending batteries, wait a week each way to foxpro).

I'm hoping there's another option out there besides buying $40 worth of rechargeables every year that don't hold up.

i have been waiting to use this reply. sure you can figure out why.
lol.gif

Slick cz527 i understand that you are a little thick, but there are numerous other good rechargeable batteries on the market. lots of others. google is you friend. unless you to thick to figure out google.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: CZ527I actually came over to the e caller forum to ask how many others have had trouble with the black fox pro batteries.

i have been waiting to use this reply. sure you can figure out why.
lol.gif

Slick cz527 i understand that you are a little thick, but there are numerous other good rechargeable batteries on the market. lots of others. google is you friend. unless you to thick to figure out google.

Now surely you can't have done a little better than that..... But, to use some of your own language..... I hope it's 6 months before you say anything this stupid again.

Tom 59,

The reason we recommend rechargeable batteries is because they last a lot longer and are better on the wallet. Obviously from the get go your going to pay good money for the rechargeable batteries but would you rather pay one time up front for rechargeables or over and over again for lithium or alkaline? Thats pretty much the only reason why we recommend the rechargeable batteries other then they are far better in colder weather then alkaline. Lithium batteries we recommend for more severe weather from -40 to 140 degrees F. In the long run it will be a better use of time and money to purchase the rechargeable batteries instead of alkaline or lithium because again you can charge them up and spend more time in the woods then in the grocery store buying batteries.

Back