Calling with my son.....

Originally Posted By: 19rabbit52I used to follow the online tournament. Between an old dead computer and old age I can not remember what site I used to see it on.
I'm sorry, but I must respect this forum. You can PM me and I'll let you know. Regards, Drop

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54As I just said on the other site (a few minutes ago).....Major congrats to both you and your son!!!!! Thanks Will! Very much! Regards, Drop

You're going to have to help me get one of them ringtail cats. Never even seen one.

Poor kid looks just like you.
scared.gif
But at least he can shoot.
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: crittr gittrTroy, I don't think them ringtails are that far north. They are more of a fair weather critter.

Well that's too bad. I've always been fascinated by the little buggers and would like to get one. Never seen one in daylight though (that wasn't trapped overnight).

Originally Posted By: DropadoglvI will add, if this gets the most votes, I would like to donate the prize to "Jason B's" son! He's 10yrs old and it may put a smile on his face! And we all need to get those kids out in the field with there boots on the ground.

Drop,

Thank you for the kind gesture. I had to show my wife because I thought it was so cool.
I know I'm newer around here, but it's things like this that attracted me to this site in the first place
It's good to know that there and genuinely great people on here.

Originally Posted By: Jason BOriginally Posted By: DropadoglvI will add, if this gets the most votes, I would like to donate the prize to "Jason B's" son! He's 10yrs old and it may put a smile on his face! And we all need to get those kids out in the field with there boots on the ground.

Drop,

Thank you for the kind gesture. I had to show my wife because I thought it was so cool.
I know I'm newer around here, but it's things like this that attracted me to this site in the first place
It's good to know that there and genuinely great people on here. You are very welcomed! Regards, Drop

34h6ij4.jpg

Here's another one he shot. That one is still at the taxidermist. Every one we get, gets the full treatment! My wife says that my Hunt Room looks like a Zoo. Just took my Archery Buck too. I'm definitely not looking forward to the bill.....lol, and thanks to all for the kind replies. Regards, Drop

Last edited:
Back