Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2997783 - 10/05/16 02:23 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: DesertRam]
Dropadoglv Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: In the Bush.....
Originally Posted By: DesertRam
Cool! Do you know if ringtails are legal for nonresidents? I'd sure like to try for one during the PM hunt next September. They're legal furbearers here in NM, but since we can't night hunt, getting one is a pretty tall order.
Wow, we both thank you for "hunter of the month" nomination. I'm truly humbled. I will add, if this gets the most votes, I would like to donate the prize to "Jason B's" son! He's 10yrs old and it may put a smile on his face! And we all need to get those kids out in the field with there boots on the ground. And to answer your question. Yes, non-residents can hunt Ring Tails here. I know plenty of locations here that may produce some. Shoot me a PM, I'll let you know. Thanks again. Regards, Drop

Edited by Dropadoglv (10/05/16 02:27 PM)

#2997807 - 10/05/16 03:34 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Dropadoglv]
shootnstuff Offline

Loc: wisconsin
congrats it's nice to get young hunters out hunting and see them have success. great job and nice pics

#2997820 - 10/05/16 04:12 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Dropadoglv]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas

Quote:
P.S. Your jeep still going great?...lol

Unfortunately, It's been sitting on it's trailer since last January, Rick. That's last time I was able to get out due to wife's health issues. I start it up every month or so; did you know these newfangled jeeps "forget" all the computer settings if you don't run them every once in a while? After about 3 months of being idle, it would start, stumble, die. If you managed to "catch" it and keep it running by pumping accelerator, it would run very rough, but would die at idle. Mechanic told me that if I could drive it a few miles the computer would "re-learn" the settings.

Quote:
but now.....he's been mostly huntin girls!....

Uh-oh......girls, the ruination of many a young man's outdoor life. Lost my grandson as hunting partner to that affliction. lol

Glad you're going to mount the ring-tail. That should be a real trophy; be sure to post pictures.

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#2997825 - 10/05/16 04:36 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Dropadoglv]
19rabbit52 Offline

Loc: Pleasant Lake Mich.
I used to follow the online tournament. Between an old dead computer and old age I can not remember what site I used to see it on.

#2997847 - 10/05/16 05:51 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: hm1996]
Dropadoglv Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: hm1996

Quote:
P.S. Your jeep still going great?...lol

Unfortunately, It's been sitting on it's trailer since last January, Rick. That's last time I was able to get out due to wife's health issues. I start it up every month or so; did you know these newfangled jeeps "forget" all the computer settings if you don't run them every once in a while? After about 3 months of being idle, it would start, stumble, die. If you managed to "catch" it and keep it running by pumping accelerator, it would run very rough, but would die at idle. Mechanic told me that if I could drive it a few miles the computer would "re-learn" the settings.

Quote:
but now.....he's been mostly huntin girls!....

Uh-oh......girls, the ruination of many a young man's outdoor life. Lost my grandson as hunting partner to that affliction. lol

Glad you're going to mount the ring-tail. That should be a real trophy; be sure to post pictures.

Regards,
hm
I'm sorry to hear about your wife! I truly hope it all works out. Regards, Drop

#2997848 - 10/05/16 05:54 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: 19rabbit52]
Dropadoglv Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: 19rabbit52
I used to follow the online tournament. Between an old dead computer and old age I can not remember what site I used to see it on.
I'm sorry, but I must respect this forum. You can PM me and I'll let you know. Regards, Drop

#2997872 - 10/05/16 07:36 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Dropadoglv]
canislatrans54 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Salina, Kansas
As I just said on the other site (a few minutes ago).....Major congrats to both you and your son!!!!!

#2997882 - 10/05/16 08:10 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: canislatrans54]
Dropadoglv Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54
As I just said on the other site (a few minutes ago).....Major congrats to both you and your son!!!!!
Thanks Will! Very much! Regards, Drop

#2997884 - 10/05/16 08:16 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Dropadoglv]
desert dave Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: California
Nice ringtail cat!

#2997885 - 10/05/16 08:27 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Dropadoglv]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
You're going to have to help me get one of them ringtail cats. Never even seen one.

Poor kid looks just like you. scared But at least he can shoot. tt2

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#2997913 - 10/05/16 10:05 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: DesertRam]
crittr gittr Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: UTAH
Troy, I don't think them ringtails are that far north. They are more of a fair weather critter.

#2997918 - 10/05/16 10:17 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: crittr gittr]
tripod3 Offline
PM senior

Loc: WA
Good pics, ringtail is a huge score, I've only seen one alive in my life.

#2997936 - 10/05/16 11:20 PM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: crittr gittr]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Originally Posted By: crittr gittr
Troy, I don't think them ringtails are that far north. They are more of a fair weather critter.

Well that's too bad. I've always been fascinated by the little buggers and would like to get one. Never seen one in daylight though (that wasn't trapped overnight).

#2997965 - 10/06/16 08:08 AM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Dropadoglv]
Jason B Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Corn Country, Central IN
Originally Posted By: Dropadoglv
I will add, if this gets the most votes, I would like to donate the prize to "Jason B's" son! He's 10yrs old and it may put a smile on his face! And we all need to get those kids out in the field with there boots on the ground.

Drop,

Thank you for the kind gesture. I had to show my wife because I thought it was so cool.
I know I'm newer around here, but it's things like this that attracted me to this site in the first place
It's good to know that there and genuinely great people on here.

#2998000 - 10/06/16 10:29 AM Re: Calling with my son..... [Re: Jason B]
Dropadoglv Offline
Die Hard Member II

Originally Posted By: Jason B
Originally Posted By: Dropadoglv
I will add, if this gets the most votes, I would like to donate the prize to "Jason B's" son! He's 10yrs old and it may put a smile on his face! And we all need to get those kids out in the field with there boots on the ground.

Drop,

Thank you for the kind gesture. I had to show my wife because I thought it was so cool.
I know I'm newer around here, but it's things like this that attracted me to this site in the first place
It's good to know that there and genuinely great people on here.
You are very welcomed! Regards, Drop

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.