New calling mitts

Great looking mitts!! What are they lined with ? I have a pair of felted wool high gauntlet mitts that are more than 1/2" thick. So far , if I'm active , I can't wear them above 20 below F. But. Sitting still my fingers are toasty at 40 below F. That's the coldest I've tried them at cause we had a warm winter last year. I bet your beaver mitts will be similar. Up here we call them Mushers Mitts. Mushers put a carry harness on them so they can slip their hands out to do stuff like hook up dogs and eat a sammich and stuff . But Not loose track of their mitts when they are blitzing down the trail.on the sled.

Maybe next pair I will get some tanned moose hide to go on the bottom side. Problem is moose hide makes good coyote bait haha. They can chew on it for weeks!

wow.. very nice..

with the price of raw pelts averaging around $10, that is a great use of it.

Really nice.

If you need some tanned Elk hide in that color, PM me, i have some, we can work something out.

USA Foxx & Furs
www.usafoxx.com

I had them make the wife a beaver coat. Beautiful coat, she says warmest coat she has ever had.

Please let me know what you think of the mittens after you use them for the season. I think they will be very warm !
Have a great season !!

Originally Posted By: Pa. MickUSA Foxx & Furs
www.usafoxx.com

I had them make the wife a beaver coat. Beautiful coat, she says warmest coat she has ever had.

Please let me know what you think of the mittens after you use them for the season. I think they will be very warm !
Have a great season !! For $2,500 it should be the warmest coat on the planet...

Back