PA semi auto bill gets voted on this week

The bill may pass the house but it will never get signed into law by our anti gun Governor Wolfe , JMO

Originally Posted By: rjsThe bill may pass the house but it will never get signed into law by our anti gun Governor Wolfe , JMO

That sucks, you'd think a state like PA could pass this in the blink of an eye.

Good luck, I hope it passes.

Originally Posted By: Rusty BlackI heard the next house meeting is Oct 17...boy their dragging this on... No kidding!

Hopefully it passes! Wonder what's up with the proposed $25 bounty, fingers crossed on that one, they don't seem to want to get rid of any $$$$ unless it's to line their own pockets or their cronies, never know though, miracles do happen!
smile.gif

You will never see a bounty, my opinion ! That was a politican's idea & bill that would have the Pa. Game Com. paying the bounty. NOT THEIR IDEA.

Earlier this year i contacted two State Reps. to solve the coyote problems in the state. Suggested they submit a bill allowing the hunters to use modern night hunting equipment. One of them was good enough to respond. He said no bill was needed. Pa. Game Com. can change the guidelines themselves.

We are screwed. The way they DON'T work with hunters, nothing will change !

Originally Posted By: tkingOriginally Posted By: Rusty BlackI heard the next house meeting is Oct 17...boy their dragging this on... No kidding! Ok so you know already....my bad..lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Pa. MickYou will never see a bounty, my opinion ! That was a politican's idea & bill that would have the Pa. Game Com. paying the bounty. NOT THEIR IDEA.

Earlier this year i contacted two State Reps. to solve the coyote problems in the state. Suggested they submit a bill allowing the hunters to use modern night hunting equipment. One of them was good enough to respond. He said no bill was needed. Pa. Game Com. can change the guidelines themselves.

Actually, prior to 2008 hunters in Pennsylvania could not use gun mounted lights, decoys, bait to hunt coyotes. Myself and one other member of PPHA met with PA Game Commission Officials in the summer of 2007 to show the advantages of allowing these methods. In 2008 they changed the law to allow gun mounted lights, bait, decoys, and a few other changes.

Originally Posted By: Night EyesOriginally Posted By: Pa. MickYou will never see a bounty, my opinion ! That was a politican's idea & bill that would have the Pa. Game Com. paying the bounty. NOT THEIR IDEA.

Actually, prior to 2008 hunters in Pennsylvania could not use gun mounted lights, decoys, bait to hunt coyotes. Myself and one other member of PPHA met with PA Game Commission Officials in the summer of 2007 to show the advantages of allowing these methods. In 2008 they changed the law to allow gun mounted lights, bait, decoys, and a few other changes.

Yes the PPHA worked hard for us...and we're thankful thats why,I joined normal hunters that work hard and have a huge voice for us .

Yes now its to be voted on tomorrow 10/17..
About the bounty, I really expected them to see it be done with the only way to collect, is to buy a fur takers license.. This way they could increase their revenue.. I am really surprised they don't make one buy a fur takers license to shoot one..

Not sure now.. when brought 1330 up 737 was included with it... so not sure.. anyone help decipher

Ok 1330 is this Not the hunting SB 737.. My bad all..

Last edited:
Back