Cabela's Outfitter Series™ Predator Call Powered by FOXPRO®

cathntr

Has anyone tried this call? Ive noticed it on Cabelas website a few times but never gave it any thought. Looks to pretty much identical to the Firestorm but $150 cheaper. Its backed by FoxPro but they don't have any information about it on their website.

I believe it only hold 35 sounds though and looks to have the same remote as the Wildfire but has dual speakers like the Firestorm. Cabelas has them on sale for $249 for the time being.

It's actually a spitfire remote, so no foxbang and holds 35 sounds max. Firestorm body and speakers. Not a bad price for $50 more than a Wildfire it would be louder I'm sure. But not feature laden at all. I was curious so I called FoxPro and got the info.

I was fixing to email them myself out of curiosity. Not looking to buy it but it may be a better option for those that want an entry level caller without buying an external speaker.

Because of the REMOTE AND LACK OF CALLS IT COMES WITH.....I would buy the INFERNO a hundred times over before I bought the Cabela's model. I admit I am a GLASS HALF EMPTY GUY. I did not believe the hype Foxpro claimed on this new remote technology. I bought one and did a TON of TESTING. Far greater than any hunting situation would encounter. The new remote did not do ok. It did Absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! My wildfire remote would not have passed a single one of those tests I did.

No question get an INFERNO FOR $199 OR If you want tons of volume get Banshee for
$299.

Back