Video Explaining Hillary's Advanced Stages of Parkinson's Disease

From one of my favorite sites I look to for information w/o the bias BS .........

"One of the main problems about Noel’s diagnosis is that he doesn’t appear to have any medical training in degenerative neurological disorders like Parkinson’s disease at all. Online medical records state that he’s worked as an anesthesiologist in Orlando for 36 years — which doesn’t appear to give him any kind of expertise in diagnosing neurological conditions.

And a quick glance at the progression of Parkinson’s disease seems to conflict with Noel’s diagnosis that Clinton has “advanced” PD. The fourth and fifth stages of PD, which are considered advanced, bring about limited movements that require a walker or wheelchair, advanced stiffness in the legs that makes it impossible to stand or walk, and hallucinations and delusions, Health Line reports.

Clinton’s actions on the campaign trail don’t support that idea that she has advanced PD. Her movements would be far more limited, and there’s a good chance she would be unable to walk or stand on her own.

In conclusion, there’s no evidence to support claims that Clinton has Parkinson’s disease."

Do I wish she did in fact have the disease considering what I truly think about her? YES!
grin.gif

how do you know your site is without bias?

I have no idea what she has, but there's something other than pneumonia going on with her.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishhow do you know your site is without bias?

I have no idea what she has, but there's something other than pneumonia going on with her.

Because I research sites for their accuracy and neutrality. It's not hard to do. Just takes a little time and research. More people should do this.
wink.gif

Wonder what caused the involuntary head jerking that took the reporters by surprise while they were interviewing her? Don't know what causes that, but it sure isn't pneumonia.
Definitely something else going on!

She thought she saw a penny on the floor and was fighting off her natural instinct to trample the little girl on crutches that was between her and it.

Back