Flextone eR1 Remote Control Battery

LionCaller

Gentlemen,

I was able to locate the proper battery for the eR1 remote control and after making sure it correctly fit and functioned in the Flextone ECHO remote I put them into stock on our site for $4.99/ea.

CLICK HERE for Flextone eR1 Remote Control Battery

I know you guys like to have a backup battery, but here's the kicker - I had to order 4 of them and already sold one. I only have 3 and they'll be gone quickly. I already placed an order for several more and they take about 8-10 days to get here.

I will advise when they arrive - backorders are okay too and enabled that feature on the order system. We'll fill the orders the same day we get the batteries.

Good hunting to all,

Mark Healy
info@wildlifecallers.com

Originally Posted By: thompsonThat looks a lot like a cell phone battery

Yes it is....but you wont find them at his prices locally!

I've got a hook-up that has the actual NOKIA batteries instead of the "NOKIA Replacement" batteries. I have always had better luck with the OEM batteries in small devices, so I went with the NOKIA brand.

You guys bought 'em all, but I've got a good-sized order coming next week and another the following.

Mark Healy

This may have been covered already but I need to know how long to charge the eR1 Echo when it comes new and how long it lasts on a charge and how long it will take to charge after use.
I thought I read that someone said it would drop to trickle charge but I'm not sure I have that right.
Just want to try and not overcharge.
Thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks,guess I should have waited till the wife got home so she could read it to me,the book I mean.I did look at most of the pix though.

Originally Posted By: re5513The Nokia Battery for the Flextone er1-rx electronic call is the BL-5B.

this thread is 6 years old. pretty sure he figured it out by now.

Back