New guy with questions

Idahoguy

Hello everybody let me first by making an introduction my name is mark originally I am from twin falls Idaho and have been coyote hunting down there since the early 80's. I have now moved to boise, Idaho and just realized I have no idea who buys fur up here, I had the same fur buyer for the last couple of decades down in hagerman but now I'm up here and must locate another source, does anybody have any information on where to sell furs in the treasure valley. By the way open invite to anybody who would like to tag along on hunts with myself I called a double in this morning but was only able to get one of them down I have more gear than any other guy would ever need! And plenty of access to some ranches around Emmett that are so gracious to let me hunt thank you everybody!

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure as to all the fur buyers, but Rocky Mountain Fur and Fireworks in Caldwell is where most guys I talk to take their coyotes and fur. I do know that last year, they would only buy fur that was completely put up. They bought whole coyotes and unfinished fur the previous years I've hunted.

Back