If you hunt or fish in the state of Kansas, please take note!!

canislatrans54

If you hunt or fish in the great state of Kansas, please take note......and VOTE in November.

Mods...I put this here, so that more people will see it. I am sure there are Kansas members here, who do NOT check out the "Church" sub-forum.
smile.gif

http://www.kake.com/story/33142132/kansa...acebook_KAKE-TV

And this is what we have become as a society. Not so long ago hunting was not only a right of passage, you would most likely not survive the winter without the skill.

"Put it to a vote?" I fear our herd mentality is getting possessed by ignorance. God help us, until then there is always your Walmart neighborhood market...

Originally Posted By: BailI hadn't heard anything about this. I will spread the word.

To be honest, (and I try to keep up on things)...I hadn't heard about it either, until yesterday.
frown.gif

That's why I wanted to let all who hunt/fish in Kansas know about it.

You know you no longer live in a free country when you have to stipulate which rights you have, and that by popular vote no less.

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't heard of this either. With all the national stuff going on I forget about the local BS that sneaks in.

i'm pretty sure in hunter ed we were taught that hunting is a privilege. If you don't behave a certain way, your privileges may be revoked, same as driving.

However, I think providing food for oneself is most definitely a human right, same as self defense.

The truly sad aspect of this is, it wouldn't even be a thought in anyone's mind if our federal government wasn't constantly overstepping it's bounds. And if we actually still believed in state sovereignty and practiced it.

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54I am happy to report that this amendment passed overwhelmingly!!!

Yes!! Voting hit pretty close to home this year. Hope everyone made it out to invoke their right to vote.

Back