Predator Call Collectors

Alaskan Yoter

I'm getting ready to part with a large prortion of my collection to include custom calls,vintage calls, patches, catalogs, pins, buckles....etc....

No, I,m not getting out of collecting, just refining for retirement space (in other words, I won't have enough room for it all.)

I have a ton of calls
and misc. stuff to go through. So if your looking for something in particular.....message me or email me at rahmt (at) mtaonline.net.

Thanks,
Todd

I call first dibs....
tt2.gif

You going to part with any howlers? Looking for a buff horn howler can't remember the name.
I talked to you about these about a year ago,when i think of the name ill pm back. Thanks

Last edited:
ROBS --YOU MIGHT BE LOOKING FOR RICH CRONK'S BUFF-HORN HOWLERS---There real good ones--and they are collectors

Last edited:
Robs --you should contact John -- Ultramag -- right here for one of his buffalo howlers --
Top notch and easier tone board to use ---
Thx

Thanks for the interest and messages fellas. If I haven't got back to you yet, I'll start my off week on Thursday and dig out some stuff.

Yes, 3-4 Regular Cronk Howlers and 1 Cronk Wolf Howler.

Ok, family's came and gone. I'll be digging the totes out again. I have a list of names and calls but feel free to get a hold of me again.

Thanks,
Todd

Hey Lance!!

Ok, I'll try to contact those that got with me. Then I'll post them in the classifieds.

Working on Cronk Howlers, BradH Howlers, a Herbs and a Silver Dog.

Thanks
Todd

Still plugging away fellas. Sold about a 100 calls/misc items, and still have well over 1000 customs/vintage to go.

Thanks to those who contacted me a purchased or traded.

Shoot me a PM or text if ya need something.

Back