Nice rack...

DAA

Administrator
Staff member
Happiness is a full dead coyote rack
laugh.gif

untitled-416.jpg

untitled-412.jpg

That is a pair I hosed down with the shotgun. At this point, we were full to capacity, had already lost one falling off the dead coyote rack, couldn't hold anymore. But we were not done. Got a few more before the day was through. Ended up with 13 coyotes for the day. Pure September tactics, 8-10 minute stands, jackrabbit. Three doubles and a triple for the day helped pad the total. Got 4 more yesterday. A total of 17 for the weekend. Not too shabby...

- DAA

Good lord, I don't shoot that many in a year up here! I need to get out of the big woods and take a trip to some open country. If you ever want to trade some time in a drift boat fly fishing the Kootenai river for a trip in the desert let me know, only 12hr drive away.
rolleyes.gif

I tried to get that licence plate. It's obvious to me you definitely deserve it. Great shooting!! Please don't come south to hunt coyotes.lol

Originally Posted By: utah yoteI tried to get that licence plate. It's obvious to me you definitely deserve it.

I have heard that a few times. That somebody tried to get the plate. Not that I deserve it
laugh.gif

- DAA

Back