To buy or not

Went to a local show today. The prices on AR's were higher than usual but not outrageous. Some were a little on the high side but they were semi-custom,( best way I can describe them).

If you haven't been stocking up over Obamas entire term..get your head out of the sand!Hildabeast will make him look like a chump in regards to gun policy.
Stop in over a Joe Bob's,only company I know that's faster with delivery is Jimmy Johns.
Great place and prices.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogWent to a local show today. The prices on AR's were higher than usual but not outrageous. Some were a little on the high side but they were semi-custom,( best way I can describe them).

We haven't seen any exorbitant price increases but I'm sure some small price increases have occurred across the industry due to demand being increased this year. We are far from November 2012-March 2013 demand levels but the demand is increased this year for sure. We've been burning through uppers and lowers very fast. Not crazy fast, but fast. Many parts are going to likely be in short supply throughout the year. Prices will naturally drift up a bit due to the decreased supply.

Originally Posted By: OverwatcherIf you haven't been stocking up over Obamas entire term..get your head out of the sand!Hildabeast will make him look like a chump in regards to gun policy.
Stop in over a Joe Bob's,only company I know that's faster with delivery is Jimmy Johns.
Great place and prices.

Thanks for the kudos! Ironically, Jimmy Johns doesn't currently deliver to our storefront because we're a few hundred yards outside their delivery radius, apparently. We're working on getting that changed
thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Joseph,

Any ETA on the Anderson lowers? Closed or open trigger guard is fine by me...I want to stash a couple more in my safe, just in case.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Joseph,

Any ETA on the Anderson lowers? Closed or open trigger guard is fine by me...I want to stash a couple more in my safe, just in case.

Getting an ETA from manufacturers these days is like pulling teeth. Unfortunately we've got really old PO's from this spring that are just slowly trickling in. They're having a tough time keeping up with demand unfortunately.

Thanks for the kudos! Ironically, Jimmy Johns doesn't currently deliver to our storefront because we're a few hundred yards outside their delivery radius, apparently. We're working on getting that changed
thumbup1.gif
[/quote]

Wow, will the taco and pizza places deliver "all the way out there"?

Originally Posted By: SubpaRWow, will the taco and pizza places deliver "all the way out there"?

Yup! Luckily we haven't been denied delivery by any other delivery food. Comically it actually took quite a bit of behind the scenes work to get a daily mail pick-up by USPS. Luckily it all worked out and we have a dedicated pickup for outbound shipments with a much larger mail vehicle than the typical USPS vehicles. All businesses north of I70 are on a "Rural Route" and don't fall under the same rules as the rest of town. Apparently our end of town was the wrong end to build on...

Last edited:
Back