August 2016 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Where did the summer go?!?
frown.gif
It's hard to believe August has come and gone, kids are back in school, and hunting seasons are just around the corner, or in some cases, even upon us already. I'm sure looking forward to that, and some time afield calling, but could have used another month or two of long days and trips to the lake.
grin.gif
In August, the authors of seven stories were nominated for Hunter of the Month. These guys got out to the field, had great hunts, and willingly shared stories and pictures with the rest of us. Thanks guys - we appreciate that immensely. I'm pleased to announce them as nominees and ask that you refresh your memories by visiting the links below before casing your vote for Hunter of the Month.

Early in the month, Wile E. Coyotie got himself a Hungry Piranha

CaliCoyoteCaller got into some Summer Coyotes and had a Good Friday

dustinyotes Got a coyote with my wife and kids (well, not my wife and kids, HIS!
grin.gif
)

Silverfox had a cool ND PD Hunt 8-9-2016

Infidel 762 posted about Just 0ne M0re Time

Then we had a followup from Silverfox: ND PD Hunt 8-20-2016

And finally, right at the end of the month SnowmanMo was out there Helping a new predator hunter

Good stuff, eh? Go ahead and give these tales another once over and then vote for the one you like the best. The author of the post that receives the most votes will receive a custom-tied four-drop lanyard provided by member/moderator/HOB supporter fw07, maker of quality paracord gear, and a Leupold hat.

Aug2016HOMPrize_zpsa34rpsmr.jpg

After you have voted, make a quick "I voted" reply. I'll randomly draw one voter to receive his or her choice of a nice camo hat, production hand call, or a 30-round black Pmag.

Back