Rise Armament triggers?

pyscodog

I bought one yesterday for my new AR. Price was $99. On a 1-10 scale, where do they rate. A whole bunch better than the trigger that was in it but I'm sure its not on the upper end as far as triggers go. Thanks!!

$99 bucks for a drop in trigger...If it goes bang and has a lighter pull..what more can you ask for!? I have one in an a rig of mine,and shoot cant complain..I own or have tried just about everything out there,I put them in the CMC realm..Elftmann is the only high end trigger I haven't tried.

P.S Id also add with a drop in trigger,its not a bad idea to run the KNS non rotating pins

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pyscodogNot sure what brand they are but I do have non rotating pins

Which trigger did you get,the red or black one?The red one comes with KNS pins

The Rise trigger is pretty good for the money and super easy to install. The RRA two stage Match is a great trigger for the money also. Lots of choices out there. I saw the Rise trigger at the gunshow so I bought it. Both are about 3-3 1/2 lb triggers. Way better than the mil-spec.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogThe Rise trigger is pretty good for the money and super easy to install. The RRA two stage Match is a great trigger for the money also. Lots of choices out there. I saw the Rise trigger at the gunshow so I bought it. Both are about 3-3 1/2 lb triggers. Way better than the mil-spec.

What brand lower did you use? I could not install it into a DPMS
lower,the pin holes would not line up,but was able to install it
in an Anderson lower with no problem

I tried a Rise Armament that was in a guys gun at our local range. It had the shortest reset of any single stage trigger I have had my finger on. Real crisp let off as well. This was a couple years ago.

I though about buying one but my hand stoned Mil Spec trigger is lighter. I'm cheap and figured I would save the $99.

Brad

Originally Posted By: catmechOriginally Posted By: pyscodogThe Rise trigger is pretty good for the money and super easy to install. The RRA two stage Match is a great trigger for the money also. Lots of choices out there. I saw the Rise trigger at the gunshow so I bought it. Both are about 3-3 1/2 lb triggers. Way better than the mil-spec.

What brand lower did you use? I could not install it into a DPMS
lower,the pin holes would not line up,but was able to install it
in an Anderson lower with no problem

Anderson Lower.

Back