Precision Firearms Ammo?

Shoes

Does anyone have experience with the loaded ammo Precision Firearms is offering? They appear to have several 6.5 Grendel offerings that are of interest to me. Price ain't bad but ain't great either. I'm not set up to reload yet but thought this was perhaps a good source to get some data points for when I do get set up in the near future. Google and PM Search didn't turn much up other than people seem to be happy with uppers they've bought from them.

i do not
frown.gif

Doesn't really shoot much better than the hornady in my gun. Good thing is they use Lapua brass, so if you eventually reload

I have some on order, 1 box of 123 gr sst, wanted 120 noslers but they were out. For the price I hope it shoots good out of my gun. If not I will at least have the brass.

shot the precision firearms 123gr sst today (16 mph wind), it did shoot sub moa @ 100 yards, so does factory hornady amax, shot that today too. I did have a really nice group going @ 200 yards and I yanked the 3rd shot, first 2 shots were about .75". My gun seems to like 120gr nosler, I had a box of Alexander Arms 120gr and shot several 5 shot groups sub moa, out to 400 yards. Gun is an APF, with a 18" Satern barrel and CMC trigger.

Back