Why do I need another one?

luder

Been awhile since I put one together so I been buying a few parts here and there. My 1st is a 7.62x39 open sight fun gun. 2nd is a dpms sportical, 3x9 Nikon sits on top. Now the 3rd will be a heavyweight. 24 inch free float stainless fluted barrel wylde chambered 1in 8 twist, target crown, spikes lower, rra nm trigger, ergo grip, a2 stock. Have a Nikon p223 4x12 scope in route. Bought a Caldwell xla bipod (I know not the best but was marked $3.99 at mc sports and they gave it to me at that price)Will grab a Nikon mount and a sling stud (hopefully) from gander. Hope this thing shoots well. I quess I answered my own question-because I can. I will try to post a pic when done and put her on a scale because she is quite heavy already. Then the test-how well can I shoot her......

And besides, what's need go to do with it?
laugh.gif

you need another one bc there are people out there doing everything possible to make sure that you can't have one at all.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishyou need another one bc there are people out there doing everything possible to make sure that you can't have one at all.

+1000

you need another one bc there are people out there doing everything possible to make sure that you can't have one at all. Good point, and I have a another lower sitting at my ffl..couldn't pass up the 40 dollar Anderson, so might be another in the future.....

You need another one b/c it's an addiction and addicts must feed the beast!!! I suffer from the same sickness and it's a horrible one to remedy.

You need one because they're fun to build! There are so many parts to put together a different AR every time you build one...no matter how much you want to spend. A dirt cheap gun or one that is top notch..they're all good! I have 7 now and each one is different,but still some thing I can reload for too.

Originally Posted By: Rhett SteeleYou need another one b/c it's an addiction and addicts must feed the beast!!! I suffer from the same sickness and it's a horrible one to remedy.

It can definitely become an addiction.
smile.gif

Good pointa everyone, the scope showed up today. Hats off to primary arms-on sale for $189.95 and had her in 2 days...

Back