Wile E Coyotie

Harvest is a time to run -- burn it at both ends - smokem if u gottem -
my Inlaws go at it big - 21000 acres-- and for the first time in 35 yrs they got me on a combine -- the dang thing pretty much runs itself and just needs a human to start and stop the monster--

I got my fill and headed out to sit in the fading summer grass- to do some calling last Saturday--
4 set up produced 2 takers ---i missed one - but here is #1022 adult male sable white rust -sable-
-came in screaming mad !! at about 6 mins --
Fur is changing - looking more full--

on set f fall is here and cool mornings have the deer out of velvet- into on coming RUT !!!
regards

good looking coyote Wiley, thanks for posting. Todays harvesting equipment is truly amazing isn't it. And amazingly expensive.

Amazing equipment. Far cry from the old "Poppin' Johnny".
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing your day.

Regards,
hm

I remember the old cabless Alis Chalmers combine I grew up with. And lots 'n lots of Benadryl.

Last edited:
I grew up in farm country in the Midwest.
Never saw a tractor like that, very powerful, looks like an earth-mover !
tks for the pics & keep after em.

lol - Benadryl should have bought stock on it - yrs ago-- jug here on the table- my son uses it -

i try to stay away from it but -hundreds of combines running on the country side now-- dust in the house in your eyes-ears nose and throat -
- Cab-less Combines must have been torture-

todays equipment top of the line 600K per unit-- airtight air conditioned - auto steer -once on the field u only touch the steering wheel at the end of the field and hit the lock button --it completes its turn and heads for the opposite end locked into GPS--- u can go about eating your lunch while the cart and tractor comes along side at 4.5 mph and off load- 24/7 almost till u get a wreck--&&%$$$**#! like a big rock into your combine belly --- or worse SKUNK!

You guys have a late harvest compared to us down south.. Very nice equipment bet they clear fields in short order. Oh yeah when I saw your title of the post I was expecting you killed one with a ruger 10 22
tongue_smilie.gif

" You guys have a late harvest compared to us down south.. Very nice equipment bet they clear fields in short order. Oh yeah when I saw your title of the post I was expecting you killed one with a ruger 10 22 " + 1

Agreed! Being that my Dad is a farmer I love your pics, thanks for sharing ! I thought you also killed one with a 10/22 from your title. Nice !

Back