Starting all over

reddog964

AGAIN... Dang it..

Thought i would stop buy the class III dealer today to just see what they had in stock and drool a little...

Im afraid it will be A LOT longer than 114 days this time...

You need another job yet, Kevin.
grin.gif

I was looking for one of those 6 months ago. Who had them? I have 2 cans right now that have been over 180 days.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeYou need another job yet, Kevin.
grin.gif

Nope..... I need 3 more jobs
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reb8600I was looking for one of those 6 months ago. Who had them? I have 2 cans right now that have been over 180 days.

Impact...

They got 2 left
wink.gif

I tell you I don't think I'll buy anymore until the dust clears a bit on wait times

I had check cashed for three cans on Feb 12 and they were approved Aug 24.......194 days
mad.gif

Good thing I already have two Spectre 2 in da safe
tt2.gif

Brad, I had no plans on doing it but they had it there and i figured i may have it buy next april or may at least i would hope so but you never know....They had a Mask in stock in SLC and I almost went for a drive, Good thing i'm POOR
wink.gif
wink.gif

Congrats on the Spectre II,I love mine. I bought another can back at the end of January,a Thunder Beast 30P-1,and I'm still waiting for the stamp.

Glade i spent the coin now, I worked some extra time during this summer and figured i should reward myself for one thing for the hard work.. Now i just need to forget about it for a while
wink.gif
A Dead Air mask will be next... Guess its a Addiction that's hard to break...

Make sure you don't forget to get a good quality cover for that new can. When the shooting gets going hot and heavy and the rats are all over, dang, do those cans get HOT!

I've got a new A17 laminated HB and four of the new Butler Creek 25 rnd mags. Hmmm, wonder if things will get a little hot. lol

I too have a Specter in jail. Same jail even. Paperwork sent back in May. Forget which part of the month. Way things are going, don't really expect to see it in 2016, but who knows, I might be pleasantly surprised. Starting to wonder if I'll even see my TBAC U7 that paperwork got sent in mid Feb. this year though.

- DAA

reddog, what was the new process like, did you get fingerprinted at the shop you bought your new can or did you have to go elsewhere to have it done?

I keep waiting for one of my local shops to get in one of the new TBAC take apart rimfire cans but I'm not looking forward to the new process.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeAll the rat shooters gonna have a can or 3 next spring ? I might just leave my loud rifles at home and take pictures..
tongue_smilie.gif

No worries Bud... we will share
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: B23Make sure you don't forget to get a good quality cover for that new can. When the shooting gets going hot and heavy and the rats are all over, dang, do those cans get HOT!

I've got a new A17 laminated HB and four of the new Butler Creek 25 rnd mags. Hmmm, wonder if things will get a little hot. lol

Got a Tab coming for it
wink.gif
You will have to let me know how the A17 works! How does the A17 ammo shoot in it? I've tried it in my CZ455 and it will shoot sub MOA but not even close to the 17gr Hornady ammo...

Originally Posted By: B23reddog, what was the new process like, did you get fingerprinted at the shop you bought your new can or did you have to go elsewhere to have it done?

I keep waiting for one of my local shops to get in one of the new TBAC take apart rimfire cans but I'm not looking forward to the new process.

Finger prints were done at the same shop! Not much different than before, just a extra copy of the forms (3ea) and I actually like it better because I don't have to have the sheriff sign off I just needed to mail it to them certified showing that it was mailed to them so there's NO waiting for sign off from them which saved me a couple days!

Originally Posted By: DAAI too have a Specter in jail. Same jail even. Paperwork sent back in May. Forget which part of the month. Way things are going, don't really expect to see it in 2016, but who knows, I might be pleasantly surprised. Starting to wonder if I'll even see my TBAC U7 that paperwork got sent in mid Feb. this year though.

- DAA

Dave, It is in the same Jail
wink.gif
Did you do yours trust or individual? Individual seems to be getting done faster than the trusts are!
Clay said he's been getting a lot of them back that were done in February! I'm sure you will be Surprised, my last one was a couple months faster than i expected but that was before the rush deadline...

Originally Posted By: HuntinherringtonNice! I have the Spectre. Have been contemplating sending it off to get it upgraded to the Spectre II for years.

It would be worth it to have it up graded and i would dare bet you would have it back within a week.

I have been shooting the heck out of my Spectre II, I love it. My son filed on a second one for our trust right before the 41F deadline.

Originally Posted By: reddog964
Dave, It is in the same Jail
wink.gif
Did you do yours trust or individual?

I did it through the trust. I just looked and I bought it from Clay on 5/10 and the check got cashed 5/31 (which I thought was fast, compared to the two months it took the check to cash on my TBAC). Kinda don't think I'll see it before '17. But, like I said, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised!

- DAA

Back