Another Reason To Vote For Trump

azmastablasta

Wellll bye you old hag.

I'm coming if you'll let me in': Barbra Streisand claims she will relocate to AUSTRALIA if Donald Trump beats Hillary Clinton in US election

By Jo Scrimshire and Kristy Johnson
Published: 08:48 EST, 28 August 2016

Barbra Streisand revealed during an Australian TV interview that she will move Down Under if Donald Trump is elected President of the United States in November.

The 74-year-old actress, a lifelong Democrat who endorses Hilary Clinton in the US election, made the admission during an interview with 60 Minutes.

Barbra told Sydney-based journalist Michael Usher on Sunday she would consider relocating to Australia or Canada in the event of a Trump presidency.

The Funny Girl star added: 'He has no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country, if you'll let me in, or Canada'.

Michael responded jovially that Barbra would be 'very welcome' to live in Australia.

Elsewhere during the interview, Barbra gave Michael a lesson on how to properly pronounce her surname.

'You said it with a Z,' she said, politely correcting him.

'Can you say "Barbra STREI-sand", not "Strei-SAND"? "STREI-sand"', she said with emphasis.

Barbra STREI-sand,' Michael responded.

'That's right. He's got it. My gosh, he's got it,' she says with a mock relief.

Meanwhile, Barbra is releasing her new album this month, including duets with Jamie Foxx, Hugh Jackman and Melissa McCarthy among others.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...s-election.html

I wonder what makes these moonbats think any other country wants them? I figure other countries are glad these idiots live here.

Amen, and send her idiotic liberal husband with her. My gosh, can you just imagine waking up next to that nasty old face each day? It was butt ugly even in her prime, I'm just sayin.

That's one of the problems with this Country is people such as herself think what they say should stand as rule. Pansy assess, get out we don't need them. Look at tv right now is a joke. Openly showing two men kissing, but BUGS Bunny is too violent. So let's put this queer sponge on here and teach kids to accept this crapp. And my daughter gets upset for letting the grandson watch Foghorn Leg horn, what in the world.

The problem is many people idolize the Hollywood folks, singers, pro sport figures and there cell phone. They have no roll models, they think. You want to leave don't let the screen hit you in the A$$ on the way out.

it's funny. I'm 55, have been through quite a few election cycles now & been to this rodeo a few times.

but I don't recall ever seeing lists of conservatives threatening to leave the country if the election doesn't go their way.

I have seen multiple presidential elections now where a bunch of liberals do this.

My attitude is pretty simple on the subject: left or right, if you don't like it here so much that you just can't stand it, don't let the door hit your [beeep] on the way out.

when it comes to spoiled whiny pukes who're going to take their ball & run away if they don't get what they want, my giveashitter just doesn't work at all.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishit's funny. I'm 55, have been through quite a few election cycles now & been to this rodeo a few times.

but I don't recall ever seeing lists of conservatives threatening to leave the country if the election doesn't go their way.

I have seen multiple presidential elections now where a bunch of liberals do this.

My attitude is pretty simple on the subject: left or right, if you don't like it here so much that you just can't stand it, don't let the door hit your [beeep] on the way out.

when it comes to spoiled whiny pukes who're going to take their ball & run away if they don't get what they want, my giveashitter just doesn't work at all.

Ted Nugent threatened, Bill Oreilly also threated if Bernie won the election. There were a few others, but these are the 2 names I remember.

Back