What features do you have to have in an e-caller?

Dust

There are too many features and choices in the e-caller arena for me to even separate current and past models based on them. What features, gadgets etc. do you believe and things that you can't or won't go without?

I prefer the Fusion with the TX1000 remote. I really like Foxfusion a lot, which gives you the ability to play two sounds at once.

i mostly want a caller to respond to the remote button pushes every time. nothing worse than getting set up and then the remote will not operate the caller. the foxpro callers with fhss remote capabilities work about the best for me in that department.

most any caller on the market will call predators if they are in the area and willing to respond on that particular day. even the cheapest and crappy sounding callers will bring them in if everything else is done correctly. but they must work when you need them to.

For me the pre-set sounds are the best tool or feature on my Foxpro callers.

Being able to touch one button and instantly go to a sound that will stop coyotes that are running off or coax a coyote in is very valuable to me.

Being able to instantly challenge coyotes after they have challenged me is a great tool to have.

I use my pre-set sounds as instant emergency tools to fool coyotes. I don't use my favorite calling sounds as pre-set sounds.

Below is a link to one of the hunts that I got a coyote last winter while using my pre-set sounds.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879245

Dependability in cold weather, clarity and volume of sounds, remote that works and lights up. Doesn't feel like you are hauling around a car battery. I also use a cs24c

Back