Got another big male coming in to my front yard bait stump

Originally Posted By: borkonyou related to Charlie Mansson??
w00t.gif

Lol.. you are actually the 2nd person to say that...
scared.gif

and no Lol..

well He has came back 3 times.. I just cant catch him at the right time.. been an hour early or an hour late... Waiting on my sensors to get here.. that should fix that problem... Sooo ready for the leaves to fall.. I dont mind bait hunting.... But man I enjoy the [beeep] out of the sport of hand calling.. 10:1

and far as chocolate goes I looked it up and they said it would take over 4 lbs of milk chocolate to even start to poison them.. I believe most ate 55g of hot lead before they got 4lbs.. the bear got most... I really thought it would bring pigs in.. that was my orginal plans was hoping it will pull in hogs but I did not see a single one.. maybe due to all the coyote activity they wouldnt come in cause they smell the coyotes scent.. not sure..

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: jayatnight and far as chocolate goes I looked it up and they said it would take over 4 lbs of milk chocolate to even start to poison them.

We had an American Staffordshire terrier that ate a box of chocolate from under the xmas tree one time. He ate box, wrapping, chocolate and ribbon...the only way we knew it was him was because he left half the card. Dog laid around the pen for a few days trying to pass all the cardboard but I don't think the chocolate bothered him.

busted a tiny needle tooth male two nights ago.. and busted this girl tonight.. still waiting on the alpha male to come in.

IMG_20160826_233440899_zps21zyrijs.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Plant.Onethis whole chocolate stump thing is looking better all the time

now i just gotta find a stump lol

Whodathunkit? Hey plant, get a posthole digger and put your own stump anywhere you want it.
smile.gif

Maybe some of the custom call makers can capitalize on this and come out with a "Hershey Howler" or something.
tt2.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996
Maybe some of the custom call makers can capitalize on this and come out with a "Hershey Howler" or something.
tt2.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

we're going to have to work on your marketing skills, that doesnt sound like a caller... that sounds like something that happens when you eat gas station burritos at 2am on the way home from the bar wasted
blink.gif
scared.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif

tonight's bait.. A mix of old Angel food cake.. chocolate syrup scrambled eggs and spaghetti sauce.. Lets see what this brings in.... I had one walk the line last night never gave me a clean shot.. so I let it walk..

Also I have my Senors Set up now... So hopefully I wont sleep thru it.. its pretty dang loud... but you can not hear it outside the house..

I also picked up about 10 chicken farms to hunt on.. Just needs to get a weee bit chiller.. and I wont be baiting anymore..

20160828_205350_zpsutdnz80p.jpg

Last edited:
Now I have to be careful my candy bars don't melt in my pocket.
w00t.gif
Maybe I will put a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate next to my e-caller this fall.
tt1.gif

Originally Posted By: jayatnightgot another one they love that cake icing!!

IMG_20160910_010510324_zpshtaeo6xq.jpg

The chocolate doesn't seem to have hurt his dentures much.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Back