July Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
I wish I could tell you all about a great hunt I went on in July, but alas, I didn't get in any hunting, unless you count catching horned lizards and spadefoot toads with the kids.
grin.gif
Lucky for us, a few Predator Masters were out there in the heat getting it done. Below are links to the six stories nominated for July Hunter of the Month. Please take a few moments to read through each (again if you've already enjoyed them once) and select what you believe to be the best one. Then cast your vote below. Unlike politics, your vote here does count, and you don't even have to vote for the lesser of two evils, because all of these are good!
grin.gif

Fast times at a ranch. by 5spd

P0P goes the Cherry by Infidel 762

Made the rancher happy today! by derbyacresbob

Calling on the Ranch by -CoyoteHunter-

Wife shot her first coyote by dustinyotes

*--...illUSi0NS...--* by Infidel 762

The author of the post that receives the most votes will receive this pretty little custom call. It was in an unlabeled baggie in the box of goodies I received when I started helping with the HOM, so I'm not sure who made it. Could be a Carver call. If a maker recognizes it, please let me know as I'd love to give credit where it's due. The custom call makers you know from Predator Masters are some of the best out there. Be sure to get in touch with one or more of them when you need a nice hand call.

July2016HOMPrize_zpsx0ezehkw.jpg

After you have voted, make a quick "I voted" reply and you'll be in the running to receive a prize from my goody bag. I'll select a lucky voter at random to receive something fun and useful - might be a hat, or a magazine, or a tail stripper. Who knows?
smile.gif

Voted! Good luck to all. I haven't been out in months, but the temps finally dropped this week so I'm getting the itch again! Hope to be posting some of my own again soon.

Back