Walker Hounds

The Huntsmen

Hello, I'm looking for two walker hounds to add to my Business. If any one has some information, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to get two dog already trained for Cougar, Bear and coon if that can be done?

Google UKC Forums and check out the free classifieds. There is usually 3 pages of treeing walker hounds listed for sale any given day.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner and reply. We have been hunting with Walkers for 30+ yrs. Great noses tenacity for days and most males have a chip on their shoulder. Never ran a cougar with them but tons of raccoons bobcats and black bears. That was when I lived in WV now I am in WA I still have a female here my dad still raises walkers. My female here is more of a family dog wife saw her in dads kennel and we bought her an airline ticket to Wa... When she was two she ran down a bobcat up north and killed it on the ground and brought it back to us. She done that with about a dozen Raccoons as well. I think walkers are great hunting dogs period...

Pete Richardson in Vermont had some awesome walkers at one time I will try and find his number big houndsman good bobcat dogs and bear dogs not sure if he is still into it or not.

Back