A Sampling of Some Summer Decoy Dog Work

Not so much.

Tucker got bit last Sunday. Slowed us down some, but we were out after them again this morning.

She is doing great again! Worked that Male this morning like a champ.

scared.gif

She did have a couple of pretty miserable days though.

Great to see you getting it done with Tucker again. The idea of the snakebite really bothers me. Don't like anything about those buzztails.

Thanks Guys! Having Fun!

A note about the Snake Bite. If it happens, I would say, get the Dex, Benadryl, Antibiotic, Morphine and Fluids into them ASAP (proven treatment). They often recover without treatment, but I think it sure shortens the recovery time, not to mention the suffering.

Another Mature Male Saturday morning.

Cleaned up rifles this morning. Pulled scope mounting screws & added some fresh locktite. Headed to the range in the morning to dial 'em in again.

I'll start packing the 6mm exclusively on coyote stands now. Want to wack a few to get tuned up for Idaho next month.

Getting anxious!

Originally Posted By: DoubleCK Pulled scope mounting screws & added some fresh locktite.

never heard of anybody doing this unless there was some sort of problem. like they came loose.

do you do this often? do you have a problem with the screws coming loose? just wondering.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: DoubleCK Pulled scope mounting screws & added some fresh locktite.

never heard of anybody doing this unless there was some sort of problem. like they came loose.

do you do this often? do you have a problem with the screws coming loose? just wondering.

I did discover loose screws on three rifles. I suspect that's what happens with the constant vibration when you live on the road.
frown.gif

Back